My Toddler's a Nudist - and I'm OK with It

"I have absolutely zero problem with my 2-year-old son flaunting his goods around. Why? ...
Here's an example of why I'm totally OK with him expressing himself without clothes..."

More on this: www.suisenceinte.com/my-toddlers-a-nudist-and-im-ok-with-it/

This topic was edited
RE:My Toddler's a Nudist - and I'm OK with It

Everyone has a starting point i guess , most kids are happy to be nude on the beach , hope he enjoys it as he gets older

This post was edited

Most children are happiest without clothes on until they are conditioned otherwise by adults.

This post was edited

KIK me

This post was edited

It's true. Toddlers like to roam nude as soon as they are out of nappies (diapers). It's an innocent freedom. The parents teach them to get dressed. Those who don't suffer that indoctrination may stay as nudists until puberty. Then mysterious changes make them body conscious.

This post was edited

I kind of understand where SB50 is coming from with her posts. We have become a society of unjust caution in many areas. Not from the Covid-19 only. Some fears and caution were instilled from 9 eleven.
Do we have more so called perverts in our streets than say 25 years ago? Probably. But it doesn't mean every person that looks or talks to a child or minor is a pedophile. I find my own self question ing what others may be thinking about me when I'm talking to a young one I come across. I have a friend who as far as I'm concerned has a seat in heaven when he leaves this world for the love he has for children. He's in his early eighties. His wife and him have one adult son. He spends his life loving kids. He has volunteered for the Shriners and other organizations for kids. He carries stuffed animals and things in his car and motorcycle. He talks to kids all the time and gives these gifts out. He loves a child's laugh. I have witnessed myself parents and adults bittke him and accuse him. And he is harmless. Yes, we live in a shameful society where we judge without cause.

This post was edited

In reading some of the comments on this thread I feel that I should make a comment, why, I don't know. But, it seems in some cases that we as parents haven't stepped up to the game to take care of our own. I grew up in a large city and from as early as I can remember my parents taught me to be careful around all strangers. Stay at arms length, don't get in the car, don't go in the house, walk in the street at night because the lighting is better and you can see if people are trying to sneak up on you. Those were the things I was taught, and that we taught our girls. I also taught them that if something doesn't feel right, get the hell out of there. I guess what I'm saying is that it is our responsibility to teach our children to be careful, where ever they are, and however they are dressed, or undressed.

This post was edited

Yes, we absolutely need to teach kids to be safe and unfortunately innocent interaction can be looked at with a lot of suspicion. Its a result of the lowest common denominator society we live in where the actions of a few affect everyone . No wonder when perverts kidnap kids and keep them like was done to Jaycee Dugard and others. Unfortunately people cant know if someones interaction or interest is innocent or something perverted.

As the saying goes, its better to be safe than sorry. Kids are too precious but we also cant keep them in a box such that they do not learn how to deal with society.

This post was edited

Thank you for this observation. There are plenty of great adults in this world.A pat on the shoulder for a job well done is sexual harassment . You compliment someone like your kid is so cute. Wham you are a predator and subject to arrest.So paranoid we are.

I started taking my daughter to the nudist resort when she was about 3. If I had gotten "outraged" every time someone at the resort said: "You've got a cute kid" of "your daughter is adorable", I would have considered myself to have a serious problem.

There is a difference between being prudent and being paranoid.

SB50's post might be a bit "confronting", but the point being made is valid. The sight of child being a child - playfully natural, innocent and unashamed - can be inspirational or endearing. The fact that people can appreciate that doesn't make them perverts. I have never taken "umbrage" to other nudists sharing that feeling with me about my daughter; on the contrary it made me proud.

Obviously there are "levels to appreciation." But personally, my experience over the years with other nudists' level of appreciation was quite simply always endearment.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy