Having a well endowed son

Hello LPSupporters, Linda and Gerrit here. We've been following this group for a while now for support but haven't seen this topic come across yet. As the title says we have been "blessed" with a well endowed son. Something some other parents here hopefully relate to. We're somewhat aware of the many troubles well endowed men face in life. For our son we try to be as understanding and helpful as we can now that he is "growing". Unfortunately neither of us has much experience with the bigger sizes, Gerrit is (below) average in that department. We're hoping to get some pointers from other parents or some of the well endowed member members of the group as to how to help our son with his size and the life troubles it causes. In other words, how do you manage having (a son with) a large penis and how can we as parents help him?

This topic was edited
RE:Having a well endowed son

I have a friend who is raising his son (17) as as a nudist and his son is what I consider very well endowed (6" flaccid, 8" hard). Dad is more average (3" flaccid, 6" hard). They have a very open relationship discussing everything openly. I have been over at their house swimming, watching TV, playing video games, etc, and his son (like all boys) gets erections all the time. He refers to it as "big boy". He even teases his nudist friends when they come over to hang out calling them "little boy" or saying things like "when are you going to grow". He even trims his pubes to "make it look bigger". lol. He is definitely very proud of his penis but it doesn't seem to effect him in any negative way.

As far as the spa, I think it's odd you would be kicked out of a spa unless he was touching or playing with himself. I've been with my friend and his son to several nudist venues and if he gets an erection, he just covers it with a towel until things get back to "normal". We've never had any problems.
I would just be open with your son and tell him if he has any questions about anything, you are there for him. Personally, I've known several young guys who were more concerned with being too small.

This post was edited

We have pointed out the impolite behavior of management when it occurred but sometimes it is like talking to a wall.

This post was edited

My son is well endowed, and passed my small penis at age 11 or 12. He was kind of relieved then, because he had seen other men. I haven't seen him fully erect, but he might be double me. Anyway, he's been happy with himself, but doesn't really flaunt it. I can't recall if he's every been embarrassed by it, but he does tend to remain covered in locker rooms.

This post was edited

That sounds very similar to here. Our son passed Gerrit also a long time ago, although I'm not entirely sure when. It might have been even earlier than that. While he doesn't tease others with it he isn't afraid of showing it around in the soccer locker rooms. Even when it does get some negative reactions or treatment from the others. But perhaps that kind of bullying behavior is how boys behave nowadays.

This post was edited

I feel like youre doing everything correct. Youve had healthy conversations about how to conduct himself in public and dont make a big deal about it in private. The situations youve described sound like a them problem and not a you problem. Insecurity of others sounds like the foundation if they are complaining about him in a speedo. My advice would be to continue the open dialogue with him. Its important to know that the dislike of something different still exists in this world (like racism, religion, orientation) and he cant take on the emotions of others. He can only focus on how he responds. This is not an easy task, however refreshing and rewarding once its mastered. Luckily for him, he can start to master it now while most adults still havent.

This post was edited

My dad always have been a very open talking about this 'cause he has a very big one and my brother and I have an important difference... Mine is average and my bro bigger than my dad... So my dad always said to us that the size doesn't matter and we don't have to be worried 'bout that and what the people says

This post was edited

This is an interesting topic. Im not understanding why the spa asked you to leave, thats odd. Ive seen worse things happen, not that I care if it does or doesnt, but just being hung and flaccid isnt a reason. It may be tough now but I think he will be glad about his size and appreciate it eventually. I dont have kids, I also look pretty small when soft though, but hard is a different story. I dont think Im big, but I get told I am, I just dont really worry about it either way.

Im curious about some of the others that have posted. That one guy is huge, I feel like thats a burden. Im curious if dads are proud that their sons are bigger or if they wish they were the same size. Not sure how Id feel. I will say I enjoy the spas because no one seems to care that they are nude, I feel like locker rooms these days arent like they used to be and most tend to cover up.

This post was edited

Did the spa staff actually tell you that you had to leave because of the size of his privat parts? And it also happened when he was dressed in swim wear? Seems too unreal to be honest.

This post was edited

Did the spa staff actually tell you that you had to leave because of the size of his privat parts? And it also happened when he was dressed in swim wear? Seems too unreal to be honest.

I think yes and no. It has happened a few times and at first it is often because they think he is sporting an erection because of his flaccid size. Some places do allow us to stay after we explain that he is still flaccid. The last time it happened my son even grabbed his penis and shook it to show that it is not erect. In underwear it has also happened but not that often. mostly because he doesn't visit textile swimming pools anymore. That was more of a thing of the past when he was wearing speedo's.

This post was edited

Hello Peter,

Thank you for your reply. And also a big thank you to Jumbo! We are both very happy to read some very similar experiences from well endowed men on this site. As you can imagine for us at home and our surroundings our son and his size is something out of the ordinary. Reading how men here have experienced the same things does give us some hope. Also for us as parents its so good to see that we are doing things a few things similar to your parents and the parents of other hung men on here. We don't talk about his large size often at home, but when we do, which is mostly just checking in, we are open about it.

Our son size is in the seriously big category as you put it. And it does change how he is treated when people see him and "it" naked. Even clothed it's obvious when people know about his size and when they don't. He is obviously still growing, pardon the pun, but currently he is around 19 cm flaccid and 25 cm erect.

Being a nudist helps a bit, but from our experience only when people see it often. At the beach, sauna, spa's, campings, etc people still stare or make comments. But we have some nudists friends who are used to seeing his size and don't treat him any differently because of it.

He is currently still sporting (soccer) but that is getting more and more difficult. Clothing, especially tight ones are not really possible anymore.

Ps: We wish everyone a happy 2020!

This post was edited