RE:Having a well endowed son

Should be happy. Too many young men struggle more with smaller penises

This post was edited

great story

This post was edited

My brother is about 7 inches. I think it is perfect for sucking. It does not gag me.

This post was edited

You suck on your brothers 7 inch dick ?

This post was edited

There is nothing to worry about. If i were you i would look for another spa facility. Surely they would know at his age erections happen. But dont they have the capacity to tell the difference between an erect and a flaccid penis?
Im sure that in nudists places that you may visit you will see or meet others that are larger than average so do not feel discouraged for now.

This post was edited

Well not a son, but my brother and his dad are well endowed. Lol.

This post was edited

Id love to see your clit!

This post was edited

Hello everyone. It's so nice to hear there are so many out there with similar experiences. We haven't been able to try some of your suggestions yet. The whole covid situation has kept us at home and our son's large size was never a problem here. The good news is that we haven't had any negative moments happen since we rarely went nude outside our and our friends' homes and gardens. I also want to explain that when we were removed from sauna's and wellness spa's it wasn't because our son was sporting an erection. He obviously does get them but in those situations he was completely flaccid but was mistaken to be erect because he is still quite large even when flaccid.

This post was edited

.. .. .. .. .. .. He obviously does get them but in those situations he was completely flaccid but was mistaken to be erect because he is still quite large even when flaccid.
Hadn't they ever heard of the "Mull of Kintyre" rule?

This post was edited

Come on, sauna staff don't kick you out cause you have a big dick. Even inexperienced people can see the difference between a big flaccid and a erect dick. And IF it is the case that he's bigger than other guys - he will be fine unless you keep making a problem out of it. I can't take this thread too seriously.

This post was edited