RE:Having a well endowed son

Hello Jumbo, Thank you for your message. Our current method of dealing with it at home is, quite bluntly, to ignore it as much as we can. We've already told him about how it is not something weird or wrong, but that is about all we've done regarding preparing him for his size.While we try to ignore his size as much as possible at home, even though we don't know if that is the best method, his environment does make it a bit hard sometimes. For example we have had situations where we, as a family, have been asked to leave a spa because other patrons thought he was sporting an erection.

By ignoring the obvious, you are going about it in a healthy way. if you don't make a big deal out of it, he won't .

As far as the other patrons in the spa, they are the ones who need to get real. whether or not that is what is happening, if they don't make a big deal of it, it will not be there. If the spa kicks you out, then it is time to find a nicer family spa.

This post was edited

Hello everyone. It's so nice to hear there are so many out there with similar experiences. We haven't been able to try some of your suggestions yet. The whole covid situation has kept us at home and our son's large size was never a problem here. The good news is that we haven't had any negative moments happen since we rarely went nude outside our and our friends' homes and gardens. I also want to explain that when we were removed from sauna's and wellness spa's it wasn't because our son was sporting an erection. He obviously does get them but in those situations he was completely flaccid but was mistaken to be erect because he is still quite large even when flaccid.

This post was edited

.. .. .. .. .. .. He obviously does get them but in those situations he was completely flaccid but was mistaken to be erect because he is still quite large even when flaccid.
Hadn't they ever heard of the "Mull of Kintyre" rule?

This post was edited

Hello Linda and Gerrit,
my dad, me and my son had the same "problem" when we were teenagers.
The 3 of us are all the same size (6 flacid, 9 erect) and have known mocking stares at school in the locker rooms or on the beaches (we were all raised in naturist families).
We had 3 different ways of looking at it : my father didn't care, I was rather proud of it, on the other hand my son was very complexed when at 13 he started to grow up. I explained to him that it was quite nice but he was fed up with comments from his "friends".
Then at 15, everything changed in a natural way, he saw on the beaches or at the thermal baths other well-hung teenagers and began to accept. In fact, we should not focus too much on this. You will see, soon he will not learn more. Everything becomes "normal".
Now he is 27 yo, very happy to have a very above average penis :)
I hope I have reassured you.
Daniel

This post was edited

Come on, sauna staff don't kick you out cause you have a big dick. Even inexperienced people can see the difference between a big flaccid and a erect dick. And IF it is the case that he's bigger than other guys - he will be fine unless you keep making a problem out of it. I can't take this thread too seriously.

This post was edited

Come on, sauna staff don't kick you out cause you have a big dick. Even inexperienced people can see the difference between a big flaccid and a erect dick. And IF it is the case that he's bigger than other guys - he will be fine unless you keep making a problem out of it. I can't take this thread too seriously.

I find this quite questionable too, Im not buying it.

This post was edited

This is BS. No spa will kick him out unless he gets a boner and shows off to other people. And if he gets one, then cover it with a towel. These people are obviously turned on by the topic (which imo is a bit pervy), and them continuously talking their son's big dick is just plain ridiculous.

This post was edited

This is BS. No spa will kick him out unless he gets a boner and shows off to other people. And if he gets one, then cover it with a towel. These people are obviously turned on by the topic (which imo is a bit pervy), and them continuously talking their son's big dick is just plain ridiculous.

I always think the same. People turned on by this kind of topics and pretending they are - seriously concerned - about this kind of issues.

This post was edited

I always think the same. People turned on by this kind of topics and pretending they are - seriously concerned - about this kind of issues.

This post was edited

Hi Linda and Gerrit! How are u doing?
I am a single and don't have a son yet but I'd like to talk about my experience. When I entered puberty I started having "problems" with the underwear fitting. I would move strangely trying to make my dick more confortable. When my dad noticed he taught me to place my dick to the side and bought bigger and more confortable underwear. I decided not to wear underwear everyday, just some times. I was always proud of my size, but I have being laughed at by friends, because i was too different.
I hope your son learns to love his body as I did.
Cheers!

This post was edited