Body Jewelry

Whats your favorite body jewelry to wear?
Whats your favorite body jewelry to see on someone?

This topic was edited
RE:Body Jewelry

Nipple piercings.

This post was edited

I only have my PA. I like vagina piercings on ladies. On guys I like looking at penis piercings

This post was edited

I have a PA, two in my sack and two in each nipple. I like nipple piercings in both men and women. Some have talked about getting their own nipples pierced after seeing mine.
I had a conversation with a lady which started with her asking about my piercings. She went on to discus her own and more specifically one in her labia. I suggested she might need a mirror to see where to put it. She replied that she wanted help. Unfortunately I wasn't around at the moment she did it.

This post was edited

Olly
Thinking about having my nipples pierced you said have two in each nipple are they exed X or in a cross?

This post was edited

The (normal) horizontal ones were done professionally in January2016 The vertical ones I did myself in Feb and May 2018. I pulled the nipple out so the new piercing could pass behind the previous one in each nipple.

This post was edited

What are the benefits and negatives of body piercings in different locations?

This post was edited

I like my PA a bit more than my frenum.
My favourite body jewelry to see is a clitoral hood piercing (vertical)

This post was edited

I'm very happy with my PA - wear a curved barbell or circular barbell and have a green one for St Pat's Day

This post was edited

I like my nipple rings or posts, a rock ring, sometimes my frenum jewelry and a urethral plug (looks like a PA but it just "pops in" past the urethral band). And chains I wear a Stainless steel ballet on my left leg and hang the same sized chains from rings around my nipples behind the piercings.

I like to see the same on men,

I like nipple, navel, VCH, and labia piercings and chains on women

This post was edited

I wear a pubic barbell and scrotal ring all the time. I do like to wear a foreskin ring to nudist events. Gets a lot of attention with my tattooed penis.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy