Hi everybody...

Hello,
my name is Frank and tbh, i'm 46 yo. I'm straight and extremely shy in real life and...even in online "games" i have diffculties in showing in front of people. But... idk, i feel the huge NEED to try to get over all this and feel... how can i say... "really free" and naked in front of strangers' eyes! I often cam from my beloved bathtub: i luv water and underwater, but, when asked to take off the speedo, well... i start trembling and blushing. I instinctively "hide" underwater and franticly take the swimsuit off while breatholding but, also, without having the courage to come off of water and show it all... This is both a turn on and a frustrating thing for me....
I'm sorry if someone will find this too weird or even disturbing/stupid... But i had to talk about this "weakness" of mine.
Every comment/suggestion/friendship offer will be welcome. Sorry for the long post and thnks for reading it.
Oh, just a last thing: sorry also for my weak english.
Naked hugs everybody

This topic was edited
RE:Hi everybody...

I don't know nudity laws in Argentina or of there are nude beaches. But if there are any go and take the plunge. You'll be both thrilled and relieved. And best of all it will boost your self confidence! I did and it changed my life so much for the better. Now I can't wait to be nude wherever I am. Go for it!

This post was edited