BBC - Good or Bad

This has been a topic of discussion lately and Im curious how others feel. I find the term BBC or Big Black Cock highly offensive. I would like to know if its a me problem. Over the past few years, its come up more and more. Others see it as a compliment by saying it, I personally see it as an insult. With that simple term, I am now transformed into a fetish or sex object. What are your thoughts?

This topic was edited
RE:BBC - Good or Bad

We usually see how another person looks, even his/her private parts, but nothing matters if that person is unpolite, you are a nice person for sure, greetings .

This post was edited

I must admit, I've never heard the term. I think though, that as with so much of our language, it depends more on the tone and intention of the speaker than on the words themselves.
If it is said with admiration or delight, I'd take it as a compliment. If it's said while the speaker is drooling and his eyes focused only on it, he's probably a jerk anyway.

This post was edited

It has long been a stereotype that "Mandingos" are well endowed. for those of us who are not so endowed, undressing in from of others requires another level of courage in that, people are expecting something more. At least that has always been my fear. it was so freeing the first time i disrobed in front of others publicly and no one said anything.

Since you fit the stereotype, I can only imagine that others would think of you more sexually than just as a person. I have been propositioned before while clothed. In my mind, it was because they believe in the stereotype. I didn't want to disappoint them so I never took advantage of the advances. Now in my old age, I don't care what other people think.

This post was edited

This has been a topic of discussion lately and Im curious how others feel. I find the term BBC or Big Black Cock highly offensive. I would like to know if its a me problem. Over the past few years, its come up more and more. Others see it as a compliment by saying it, I personally see it as an insult. With that simple term, I am now transformed into a fetish or sex object. What are your thoughts?

Anything that objectifies another human being isnt good because we are not our parts. Whenever a person is viewed the the lens of a body part it rarely stops there. Other assumptions get made stereotypes are set and prejudices are expressed. When people is term like BBC and sexually objectify a black man the at the same time diminish all the other aspects of that person and dehumanizes us. That kind of thing was used to justify slavery and the mistreatment of black folks and the continued oppression of back men which feeds the shooting of unarmed black men because they are perceived threat.

It has long been a stereotype that "Mandingos" are well endowed.

The term Mandingo is a distorted objectification by European colonizers slave owners and trades of the Mandinka people a proud West African people. Its use matters because it continues to perpetuate a stereotype that has had deadly consequences for black men over the years.

I wrote about this concept of the historical profaning of black bodies on my web site in 2016 - there is historical significance to this and it continues to be evident in the naturist nudist community among those who try to infuse sexuality into naturism.
https://www.clothesfreelife.com/2016/02/the-hottentot-venus-effect-naturismnudism-and-clothes-free-living-african-americans-and-the-clothes-free-community/
So yes it is offensive and if someone sees it as compliment they are allowing themselves to be defined by something that is in no way intended to promote a positive view.
My two cents

This post was edited

This has been a topic of discussion lately and Im curious how others feel. I find the term BBC or Big Black Cock highly offensive. I would like to know if its a me problem. Over the past few years, its come up more and more. Others see it as a compliment by saying it, I personally see it as an insult. With that simple term, I am now transformed into a fetish or sex object. What are your thoughts?Anything that objectifies another human being isnt good because we are not our parts. Whenever a person is viewed the the lens of a body part it rarely stops there. Other assumptions get made stereotypes are set and prejudices are expressed. When people is term like BBC and sexually objectify a black man the at the same time diminish all the other aspects of that person and dehumanizes us. That kind of thing was used to justify slavery and the mistreatment of black folks and the continued oppression of back men which feeds the shooting of unarmed black men because they are perceived threat.It has long been a stereotype that "Mandingos" are well endowed.The term Mandingo is a distorted objectification by European colonizers slave owners and trades of the Mandinka people a proud West African people. Its use matters because it continues to perpetuate a stereotype that has had deadly consequences for black men over the years.I wrote about this concept of the historical profaning of black bodies on my web site in 2016 - there is historical significance to this and it continues to be evident in the naturist nudist community among those who try to infuse sexuality into naturism.https://www.clothesfreelife.com/2016/02/the-hottentot-venus-effect-naturismnudism-and-clothes-free-living-african-americans-and-the-clothes-free-community/So yes it is offensive and if someone sees it as compliment they are allowing themselves to be defined by something that is in no way intended to promote a positive view.My two cents

I appreciate your feedback and further education on the subject. I also appreciate being validated in my feelings and supported by standing by those feelings when it comes to this topic.

This post was edited

I must admit, I've never heard the term. I think though, that as with so much of our language, it depends more on the tone and intention of the speaker than on the words themselves.If it is said with admiration or delight, I'd take it as a compliment. If it's said while the speaker is drooling and his eyes focused only on it, he's probably a jerk anyway.

Food for thought: regardless if youre admiring someone or drooling why does race have to be a factor. Very rarely would one say big white cock; they would just acknowledge or comment on the cock itself. Specifically with men of color, it is no longer a big cock its a big black cock which now take things to a different level for no reason

This post was edited

As a firm believer in "A PROPER TIME AND A PROPER PLACE" I found myself reading this and for a minute re-debating the concept in my head..... Most times when BBC is used, it is used sexually speaking ...I should know I use it myself (proper time and proper place of course). when the gentleman wrote (scroll up) on TONE AND INTENTION ...meaning connotation - was it being said in a complimentary manner or derogatory one would greatly apply. Sidenote: NO ONE should be approaching anyone in or with derogatory tone or demeanor, NOT COOL!!!

Sexually speaking in terms of sexual likes, fetishes, kinks etc. IT IS used as a specific categorical identifier to call it what it is...and yes BWC big white cock ...and BLC big Latin Cock IS as well.. i.e. just as if u enjoys ice cream, but not all types, how do you differentiate the fact that you only like "strawberry"? u call it what it is by name.

Now to my fellow brother that posted :) by all means YOU have VALID personal choice and right to not like the term at all, not be called that or referred by it.. and anyone who knows you SHOULD respect that... as well u have the right to make it known to all who encounter and communicate with you that you feel it derogatory those with a shred of decency will quickly make the necessary adjustments and honor you in good will. And to others .umm yeah.... this is probably not the right medium to using the term when referring to fellow members indirectly or especially directly.

just my 2 cents and thanks to brothaphxrisen1 for posting his thougts for discussion (good one) anything further in my opinion is probably best in personal mail or on like trueswinger or something..lol "A PROPER TIME AND PLACE"

STAY NUDE FREE ALL!!

This post was edited

IMHO you're preaching to the choir.

As nudists, we believe in body acceptance. That means everyone including the well endowed. Not to fixate and fetishize their anatomy, but to respect them as fellow humans who enjoy being natural.

That said, part of the problem are those regardless of their body type and anatomy fixate and fetishize their own bodies while calling themselves "nudists". The bigger part of the problem are those of us who ignore, or worse, support their behavior on social media.

This post was edited

I wouldn't be surprised if you feel offended. It is a generalization rooted in racial stereotypes, just like the one that says "Asians are intelligent" or "Indians are good at math". Some consider it as a "positive stereotype" although I believe no such thing exists. Just like any group there are smart people, not so smart people and everything in between.

This post was edited

i personally find it very offensive. it reduces on to an object or fetish. a persons ethic make up should not be reduced to a fetish. Takes it back to slavery days when we were referred to as mandingo,or buck

This post was edited