Pubic trim

Any suggestions on where in the Columbus area I can get my pubic hairs trimmed? Not shaved! But they get too long and tangle with my foreskin. It hurts!! (And leads to some potentially questionable "untangling" situations... I have tried myself over the years. but it doesn't work too well - especially now that I have a belly....

This topic was edited
RE:Pubic trim

Well Groomed Male Spa on Broad St. Thats where I have my manscaping done, including a pubic trim and genital shave (the boys are hairy!). Full service salon; haircut, nails, waxing, etc. I dont know if I can list the website here, so PM me.

Jim is nudist friendly and allows me to be nude from the moment I walk through the door until I leave. He also gets nude and tells me he wishes more of his nudist clients would strip down and invite him to be nude with them. Strictly professional and sharing the joy of nudism. Were lucky to have a nudist barber in Columbus!

This post was edited

Visited Jim at Well Groomed male spa late last week for a spruce up. Feeling all clean and presentable LOL. (feeling artistic in the photo)

This post was edited

Didn't see your response till just now. (site doesn't tell you it's there!)Thank you for the info and it sounds great, although most likely out of my price range. I have long wished I could get a nude haircut as well, although I imagine it is just you and him in a private cubicle? I would love to just walk into a shop, strip down and hang out amongst the rest of the (nude?) clientell. And, hopefully, being I am straight, coed. (Actually, I have never had a male barber). But, I will keep it in mind! Thank you!

This post was edited