Nude fishing charters

Does anyone know of any nude fishing charters out of south east tx?

This topic was edited
RE:Nude fishing charters

Ask around when you get here to Sandpipers, they have chartered boats for day trips in the past, but I don't know with who.
Will see what I can find out also.

This post was edited

Does anyone know of any nude fishing charters out of south east tx?

I would be willing to suspect that if you approach a skipper in a diplomatic way and promise a good tip. They might be amenable to a clothes optional day outside the US territorial waters chasing the elusive marlin/tuna/sailfish/mahi mahi...or whatever gamefish you might seek.

It's a service industry and there should be no law enforcement issues in that particular industry it is the captains universe still. So depending on the particular captains sensibilities I bet if approached diplomatically you will find out that you will have a most memorable and outstanding clothes free day at sea.

Of course if you're prone to seasickness the clothes optional aspect of the day will be the least of your concerns.

Also, if this tactic works out for you I would appreciate it if you would let me know about your experience. I am prone to seasickness and would appreciate your providing me with a vicarious experience. :o)

This post was edited

Yes,
Trip reports are always great to read.
Later,

This post was edited