Jeep'n and Cachi'n Naked

Hope this is OK with the group and it loads with no problem.
Often when we are out Jeep'n we are naked and also geocache. There is nothing better than a day out in nature doing two of our favorite things.
This video show her excited she found the cache and took a jump off the cement base only to almost take a tumble. She and her cell phone both survived with no damage. If it were an Iphone it probably would have been a bad thing.

This topic was edited
RE:Jeep'n and Cachi'n Naked

Great video! Glad she's okay and you captured the moment, Thanks for sharing.

This post was edited

Luckily the dash cam caught it.

This post was edited

That is great. She does look pretty excited. Thanks for sharing. Geocaching is great simple fun. The desert is a great place for treasure hunting.

This post was edited

Awesome

This post was edited

Awesome

This post was edited

Couple weeks now and we'll be headed out for our annual trip to Death Valley. I've only had 1 fully naked couple of days out there in the 12 years we've been visiting. My son in law and grandsons went home on a Sunday and I didn't head home til the following Wednesday. I'd convince my buddy to visit Saline Valley Hot Springs, which is a clothing optional hot springs area, and he agreed. Drove out to the hot springs naked and spent the entire time out there enjoying being nude around others. Even convinced him to follow suit!

I will, undoubtedly, go off by myself for a few hours and do some naked 4x4ing in my new Jeep. My wife's onboard with another visit to Borrego Springs and Anza Borrego to do some naked 4x4ing and possibly stay at a nearby hotel that is not clothing optional but has large private patios for nude sunning and a clothing optional pool area! To get from the private patios to the C/O pool area, "ya just need a towel or cover up!" according to the manager. I think you could easily do it naked later in the evening!

Hoping to get some good pics while I'm out alone. They'll have to be timer pics this time as my naked photographer, Di, will not be on this trip!

This post was edited