Great Idea!!

I really like this idea you have. (Being conspiracy conversation minded you might consider something different than "Club-33"). Given the direction you are going with this, I think the entryway sign, under the property name, should read; "Exercising our right to bare arms and butts!"

One think my wife and I recognized when visiting a nudist camp was that there was very little ability to avoid electromagnetic radiation from wireless devices in RV's and the wireless services provided by the clubhouse (perhaps also from nearby cell towers). Her being sensitive to radiofrequency radiation and understanding the health and other concerns with wireless technology, I think trying to make this a wireless free community would be great. Perhaps even make it worth driving the 9 hours to get there from here.

(Good information on wireless radiation can be found here: https://takebackyourpower.net/ Info on cell towers in the area can be found here: https://www.antennasearch.com/ )

This topic was edited
RE:Great Idea!!

We're not married to the name club 33, originally the plan was to call it naked Acres, it was my idea, and I thought it was original, as it turns out naked Acres is already registered in Montana as a clothing line. The name naked Acres also has a dominant internet presence as some sort of a hippie farm in the northwest where they raise organic meat and eat nuts and berries or something. and in the pictures I saw they were all wearing clothes ( so we certainly wouldn't want to be confused with them). The property is 33 Acres so it seems fitting to use 33 in the name, admittedly the conspiracy-minded will make the correlation to Masonic references. And using club 33 as a name for a nude recreation area is an offhanded slam to Disney. Some of the other names we thought of was "area 33" but then we have to go naked with tinfoil hats..,., "Annie's spread" was also one of my ideas but Annie didn't like it. The property is shaped like a pubic triangle, so that might be something to work with (even though most nudist seem to prefer the shaven look)..... Club 33 has a lot of advantages, it's short, it's easy to remember, it doesn't disclose the nudity aspect, so a small sign wouldn't give away the clubs function. Those already in to nudity can easily find it. Being short it's easy to add letters if ambiguity became an issue, such as "club 33 na" "club 33 co" or. "club 33 LTD" .... But we're only 15 days into this so I suspect new and perhaps better ideas will emerge as we go forward.

Duane

This post was edited

They've already installed a cell tower less than 10 miles from this property. the plus side is that you get a 4G signal the downside people that are sensitive to that frequency and electromagnetic radiation would probably still feel it, although less frequency waves than most places. Has she tried going barefoot? if she were grounded to the Earth that might help. Atmospheric electricity to Earth ground can be measured,so it's provable were in an electric system. It's not surprising that some people would feel it.

This post was edited

Well, when you put it all that way I kind of like the name you've come up with.

This post was edited

I had to look up the Club-33 moniker after you mentioned it. I'm not big on conspiracy theories but who knows. That's why they're called theories.
All that said, I think Club-33 is a pretty clever name for your property in the context that it's antithesis to DisneyLand/World. The LAST thing you'll see at Disney is nude people, lol, unless you're in the secret 33 club, if it exists. Even if it does exist, I'll never have the coin to join, lmnao.

This post was edited

I think, as long as people have their phones off or in airplane mode, 10 miles away is a good distance. We have a meter where we can measure the radio frequency exposure and find that most of the exposure is from local sources such as cell phones, wireless routers, Bluetooth (in vehicles and all manner of devices), wireless printers and cordless phones. Unless we are directly under a cell tower we measure very little RF on our meter... but still like to maintain a 2 or so mile distance away from any towers or antenna's if we stay somewhere. I think a lot of it has to do with being in line of sight though as well.

My wife does ground a lot at night and after coming from an area where she has been exposed to a lot of RF. It definitely seems to help her.

We recently visited a retreat over in Oregon that required folks to turn off their cell phones. They did it for social and health reasons that had to do with getting away from the addictive use of those devices and not because they were aware of the health effects of EMR. We shared our awareness with them and they were quite interested. https://breitenbush.com/ (A great place to visit. Though not a good place to shoot guns, smoke weed and have other kinds of fun).

This post was edited

Im curious about your wifes situation. Ive heard of something like this once before and am trying to understand it. What part of the spectrum is a problem and how do you block all the the natural sources? You say EMR, but that includes everything from light, heat, radio, microwave, unltraviolet, X-rays, etc. In all of these areas there are natural sources, the sun obviously produces light and heat but is also a source of radio and other EMR. Jupiter is also a radio source as well as cosmic radiation Is x-rays and other parts of the spectrum. When you tune a radio and get static, thats not a lack of EMR, its just natural unorganized signal. Microwave was discovered by detecting all the natural microwave radiation.

This post was edited

Radio waves and frequency spectrums are fascinating I didn't know until a few years ago that light is actually a frequency, it's just in a frequency spectrum that we can see. If we could see a broader spectrum of frequencies everything around us would be a static haze and we probably wouldn't be able to see anything at all. Some animals can see in different frequency spectrums some can even see infrared beams. that's probably why some animals are able to avoid trail cams. They may be able to see the infrared sensor beam.

But thinking of how light travels, and how illumination lowers intensity and decreases as we move around obstacles, is a good way of thinking and seeing how radio waves travel. When lights dim with distance is a way of seeing the inverse square law at work, in real time. And it's so strange to think the light we see is just a frequency wave.......

This post was edited

Yes, light is indeed electromagnetic radiation, just like radio waves, X-rays, and gamma rays. It's just that their energy levels and frequencies/wavelength are such that our eyes can see. But many insects and other animal life see ultraviolet light; many flowers we see also reflect certain U/V wavelengths and thus attract bees and hummingbirds.

I am grateful for the "Inverse Square Law:" Otherwise, the gammas from the sun and other heavenly bodies, not to mention the reactors at the commercial nuclear power generating station and nuclear powered frigate on which I sailed would have been devastating.

And infrared radiation is nice when one is cold and standing by the fireplace. :)

This post was edited