What has Nudity done for you?

I'm looking for testimonials to use on the website. The theme; how has nudity improved your life.

Has it inproved your confidence? Or made you feel better about yourself? Has nudity improved your relationships? Perhaps nudity has improved your business or career aspirations? Has social nudity helped with group or public speaking?

Would you like to share any humorous or embarrassing situations involving nudity?

Do you have any statements regarding nudity, the ethics or culture?

(We will do another post on codes and appropriate conduct in a nudist social setting)

I want to take your statements from here, cut and paste them to the testimonial section of the website. Feel free to share the name of the nudist resort or area, for your story. Sign them with any name you'd like, or your username here on true nudist.

It's a website template so I'm not sure how much space it'll give me, any insights you have to share with people curious about nudity would be helpful. Thank you!

This topic was edited
RE:What has Nudity done for you?

First and most important of all is that we met by way of nudism. and the Turtle Lake Resort Facebook page. Five months later I moved from Oklahoma to Indiana and now enjoy the lifestyle together. Social nudism has done wonders for our relationship in that we not only have a special cause but have met many kind and beautiful nudists here on TN and at resorts we've visited. As with other newcomers to nudism, the lifestyle has enhanced our body acceptance, given us another strong reason to take care of our bodies and enjoy seeing the beauty of the human body in an exceptional way. Being able to chat face to face with a nudist you've never met while you're both naked is a wonderful thing. It's like we have a common bond. Last but not least being nude outdoors with other nudist brings about a sense of freedom everyone should experience.

This post was edited

Nudity has given me an enhanced self-confidence. Also when everyone is nude it makes us all equal no matter our social or economic status. And lastly it's just plain fun to do some social activities in the buff.

This post was edited

Thank you for the input! I posted both testimonials on the club 33 website. When I cut and pasted them, it created an auto link, so if someone goes to my website, and clicks on the name above the testimonial it links back to your main page here on true nudist.

I can take out the Auto Link if you don't want it linking back to your main profile page. Just let me know.

Thanks for the testimonials I think that they will add intrigue and excitement for those considering nudity.

I'll check back later maybe more people post some testimonials.

This post was edited

After being in combat in two different wars ( Panama Invasion and Desert Shield/Desert storm ) My girl friend new that I needed some thing to help me deal with issues I was having. Now known as PTSD. She told me she wanted to take me to the beach. Little did I know it was a nude beach. Once we got there and found out, I just took off my cloths as she was already nude and we hit the water. I could not believe how good I felt just being nude. No stress, completely relaxed and just enjoying the time. We meet some very nice people and talked to them what seemed for ever. We spent the entire day just hanging out nude together. After we got back in the car and were heading back to Ft. Bragg I thanked her for one of the best days I had ever had. We went back many times and from that point on I was hooked. Now I cant stand to have cloths on and the first thing I do when I get home is get them off. Living the nudist life style is truly the only way to go. Not to mention all the great people I have meet along the way. Stay nude y'all. Dave

This post was edited

Thanks for the testimonial Dave! I'm posting it on the website now.

This post was edited

Thanks for the testimonial! I posted it on the website. I agree friendship with nudists are better friendships, it's more organic.

This post was edited