Gratitude for nudist wife

My wife was not a nudist when I met her. As a matter of fact she had no interest in it whatsoever.
But she recognized the fact that it was important to me. I was a Mazo Beach-goer when we met; and she actually encouraged me to keep going - even though she wasn't interested in going herself.

Then Mazo Beach was closed.

The only way I could continue social nudism at that point was by going to the resort. We were married by then; and the only way I could "get there" was with her. She saw that I was missing social nudity; and so she decided to "bite the bullet" and accompany me there, with the stipulation that it'd be clothing-optional and she would reserve the right to stay covered.

When we got there, I got naked - she put on a beach wrap. I had low expectations as far as her nudity - I was just happy to be there with her and was more interested in HER comfort with the "situation." The resort was C/O: so clothing was only disallowed in the pool area.
Her decision to enter the pool area actually surprised me. I told her that it meant she would have to be naked; which I thought was the "last thing" she'd want to do, since it meant everyone there would see her completely naked. And I think it wasn't so much that she was comfortable with the idea; but she saw it as an "opportunity" to actually participate in something I really enjoyed. Her "first steps" were hesitant; but she was committed to trying. She took off the beach wrap to shower, wrapped herself in a towel, and from there we proceeded to the hot-tub. After soaking for a bit I wondered what would "come next." To my surprise again, she said she was ready to go lay by the pool. When she decided to forego wrapping herself in the towel again and walk naked to the pool area; I was ecstatic. She saw that it made me happy; and she decided to just stay naked the entire rest of the day.

This story to give a massive "shout out" to wives who embrace social nudism for their husbands. For a lot of women, the idea of being seen completely naked by a bunch of strangers is abhorrent. Many will not budge from their anti-nudity stance. But some, for the sake of the relationship, choose to "challenge themselves" and push their boundaries. And some, somewhere along the way, realize they are actually comfortable with a "bunch of strangers" seeing them naked and embrace nudism for themselves. I am extremely grateful that my wife chose that path and will now go naked with me at the resort. And I never fail to express my gratitude.

This topic was edited
RE:Gratitude for nudist wife

we miss mazo beach what a beautiful location. now the best we can do is illinois state beach in Zion. what resorts do you like. we have been to sun ray hills many times. bobby

This post was edited

Well I am not even at liberty to discuss nudism at all and my wifes attitude. She is supportive of my social nudism which is good and my picking up nudism as a hobby. I am in the north burbs and head up to the Wisconsin clubs mostly. Valley View is were I have been to most. Being married for decades it would be marvelous to have her with me.

This post was edited

My wife like Lake of the Woods in Indiana best. So that's where we go.

This post was edited

Great story, its great to hear....

This post was edited

Hey gang! New nude on the block here. After my first social nudity outing, I was so thrilled with it that my wife knew she would have to do it with me. She was raised in a very conservative home. I showed her letters online that women had written about their reluctance to take that first step and how much they enjoyed it afterward. I took her to a small house party with a few nudists, some I had previously met at my first outing. She was somewhat nervous and she may have taken a prescribed sedative before going. We all had a great time and now she goes to all nude gatherings with me. She hates clothes now! I really appreciate that I have a nudist wife. Thanks for the add to the group.

This post was edited

My wife more or less did the same for me, but she enjoys it now

This post was edited

Great post by the original poster and others. Thanks for taking the time to tell your story. Perhaps there is hope for me.

This post was edited

I am encouraged by the posts and hope that one day I can post my story as soon as I have a story :)

This post was edited

thats really a great support
i wish my wife do the same

This post was edited

My hat is off to your wife also, what a great open mind. I loved Mazo Beach in its open days. I went to Vally View many times, but joined Sun Ray Hills. I moved away about 6 years ago and I understand SRH closed.

I belong to Oaklake Trails in Oklahoma now, as I live in Wichita KS. It's the most amazing resort I have personally belonged to.

My wife tried nudism after I had been in it for 3 years. First Mazo then Valley View. She had a sister in Illinios that freaked out on her when my wife shared that she had tried nudism! Then at Valley View, some mean arrogant Bitch walked up to her and yelled at her in front of men, women and me, for having a bikini bottom on instead of being totally nude! We only visited the restroom and were returning to the meadow where we were secluded and had a blanket spread, and many women in thongs were doing their walks and laps for exercise .......long story short, my wife NEVER wanted to have anything to do with nudism again!!! NEVER!!! Closed subject, but she supports my nudism.
Please don't give me advise like....well have you tried this...or have you tried that.....we have been married for 47 years, I know her well and I know when to call it a day about subject matters...this one will never happen!!!
So kudos to you gals that stay with it and have embraced it!!! I think, even though I have a ton of nudist friends of all ages, male, female, religions and sexual orientation; I'll write a book called THE LONELY NUDIST! It is a beautiful thing having a partner in nudism!!!

This post was edited