Is one better than the other?

I'm staying in New Smyrna Beach for a week in April. I've never been to either of these beaches. Apollo is closer, but is Playalinda better? This isn't my first nude beach, but any info on choosing between the two is appreciated. Let the three month count-down begin.

This topic was edited
RE:Is one better than the other?

It really depends on what you are looking for from a nude beach. We prefer Playalinda because there is always large vibrant crowd. If you are looking for more solitude then Apollo is probably the better choice.

This post was edited

I can only add that if you do Playalinda on a weekend, get there early for parking and avoid a long walk. If your going during spring break be early on any day.

This post was edited

I'm hoping this is the trip where I get my wife to join me. If Apollo is more laid-back, maybe that's the place.
I do have a week. I could try them both out. I'm used to a 2.5 hour drive out to the tip of Cape Cod for my nude time. I can do an hour to get to Playalinda.

This post was edited

We'll be there April 18-25; a week after Easter. Hopefully, the college crowd will have dispersed. The thought "Spring Break" brought back memories of a totally insane week in Daytona during college, 1977.

This post was edited

Vivid non-memories of our trip to Daytona & Fort Lauderdale our senior year in high school, spring 1973

This post was edited