RE:Looking in Maryville/KNOXVILLE areas

Hey folks, Maryville area here.

I'm up for a meeting! Weekdays are better for me.

This post was edited

As soon as I get back to work and travel I will be in the Knoxville area often!

This post was edited

Always ready to be your friend

This post was edited

Heya, new to group nude adventures but I'd love to meet local friends! When and where could there be a meet?

This post was edited

Im local but only available on weekends

This post was edited

My problem is that I have actually met a few people out of here and they are looking for hook ups. So now I don't meet people. The last person I met locally wanted me to try to get my wife into swinging. I even went so far as to take all my stuff down for a little while after that. It completely creeped me out.

This post was edited

Thats a shame. There are other sites for that

This post was edited

I just moved here, Id definitely like to meet up with other nudists. Oliver Springs, just outside Oak Ridge. Dont care if single or couples (Im single, myself).

This post was edited

My problem is that I have actually met a few people out of here and they are looking for hook ups. So now I don't meet people. The last person I met locally wanted me to try to get my wife into swinging. I even went so far as to take all my stuff down for a little while after that. It completely creeped me out.

That sucks. Very rude.

I wish there was a place like resort (AANR) here that was open. I lived relatively close to Serendipity in Georgia for a few months, was nice to be able to go there.

Im new here in the Knoxville area, looking to make friends and also meet other nudists and hopefully find a place to get nude, stay tan, and meet others. Not a swinger and nudism isnt about that.

This post was edited

Fun couple here, always happy to meet singles or couples!

Too many fakes on here though!

This post was edited