RE:Getting an erection on a nude beach

I like that idea "you all" are putting forth about erections. I think part of it may come from that if children happen to be around it might harm them? at least that's what I always thought the fuss was about, after all, nudity and children together?, sends chills up my back!
My first time on a nude beach I was 14, had an erection before I even stripped off, but I was so embarrassed that I hid it from my school mates in case they saw it and ridiculed me! They probably would have wanted to come over and have a close look at it! These were boys that we were all together at a boys private school and one day went to the nude beach to check it out! I think I was the only one to bare all, but only for a few minutes! Wish I could have been more brave to have walked around too and stayed nude longer.

This post was edited

No big deal, natural for men

This post was edited

easy,you turn face down on the beach and you drill in the sand,,in case you find oil you're a winner!

This post was edited

It is a beautifual natural occurrence, something to celebrate not hide, although sometimes we have to! I spent a night at a rustic cabin in a nudist resort in rural Virginia, and woke up with a raging piss hard, and no bathroom in the cabin. I finally draped my towel in front (tenting_ and sprinted to thae bathroom.

This post was edited

I've been to nude beachs for years and it does happen a good amount,nothing wrong with it.especially if I'm with a girl freind or even alone. if im walking down the beach I will carry a towel and try to cover up (erection or not) when i pass a textile walking thru,although they are probably walking thru pretending not to know its a c/o area but i cover up anyway usually. you dont want to offend anyone.or solicit unwanted approaches...

This post was edited