love to work naked

I really am a housecleaner and have cleaned for many men and couples totally naked it is the only way to work, wish more people understood how good it is to be naked.....have a wonderful naked day everyone

This topic was edited
RE:love to work naked

Great,me too.naked working realy very great with you and me.

This post was edited

I am always nude at home and do chores while nude. I have more flexibility this way.

This post was edited

I really am a housecleaner and have cleaned for many men and couples totally naked it is the only way to work, wish more people understood how good it is to be naked.....have a wonderful naked day everyone

Too bad you don't live in Redding, we could totally use a nude housekeeper.

This post was edited

I would love to clean or rehab some local nudist home.

This post was edited

wish i lived closser would love to clean for you naked it is the best way to work wish I could do it more often hope your surviving the lockdown ok?? derek

This post was edited

Since I am naked 95% of the time at home it would seem silly to get dressed to clean the house. However, I do have to put something on when I clean the patio or tend the plants out there. Many people walk their dogs there and I don't want to risk giving someone a heart attack. I am sure the dogs could care less.

This post was edited

I am always nude at home and do 98% of everything while nude. I have more flexibility this way and even cut the lawn.

This post was edited

I am always nude at home and do 98% of everything while nude. I have more flexibility this way and even cut the lawn.

How do you handle working in the front yard?

This post was edited