Home nudist living with non nudists

So I am in college and the past summer I had the student apartment to myself so I was naked all the time. Now I am spending more time at home and I have other roommates who I am assuming are non nudists. What should I do? Should I just walk around like I used to or should I as them all individually on their stance on nudity?

This topic was edited
RE:Home nudist living with non nudists

I would go casually nude between your room and the bathroom to start with. Maybe when just one roomie is there. Don't make a big deal out of it just be normal. You might get some kidding but doubt any outright objections. Who knows someone might follow your lead

This post was edited

CONVERSATION!!!!

This post was edited

I would go casually nude between your room and the bathroom to start with. Maybe when just one roomie is there. Don't make a big deal out of it just be normal. You might get some kidding but doubt any outright objections. Who knows someone might follow your lead

This seems like a good approach to take, to find out how each one will take it. Tell them you were going nude all over the place before they moved in and you want to continue that way.

This post was edited

I have been a Room nudist for a while now. Not even a House nudist lol. Ive never lived in a situation where people were comfortable with nudity. My roommates now are not. And the only time I have been able to walk the whole place naked is when they were on vacation for two weeks... Most liberating time in my life.
Thats actually why I joined this site. To meet others and maybe, meet up, find a nude beach near, or just chat with others that think like me...

This post was edited

Just fell on your post and I'm curious to see how you got on with your roommates.
Sometimes we just have to be brave and be ourselves.
I hope you were able to be naked at home in a group its the most liberating.
I myself have been lucky enough to find many that share the beauty of the na ked body.

This post was edited

It is a tough decision, I did it twice telling a roommate I was a nudist and I have no issue with nudity, one was all in, we were nude all the time, the other was only nude when in the bathroom (which we shared simultaneously), or going to or from, both of these were good friends, it was well worth it though just to be more comfortable at all times.

This post was edited

How did it turn out?

This post was edited

caramel4 wrote:So I am in college and the past summer I had the student apartment to myself so I was naked all the time. Now I am spending more time at home and I have other roommates who I am assuming are non nudists. What should I do? Should I just walk around like I used to or should I as them all individually on their stance on nudity?

What you should do it wear clothes around the house in common areas until you are on your own in your own place again.

This post was edited