RE:How you met your spouse

How did you meet your spouse? I met my wife on an online dating site

Where did you meet? We were back and forth on the computer for almost a year and I finally said we have to meet no excuses. So we met for dinner. I was in awe as she approached the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. We had a great time, gave her a goodnight kiss and called her when I got home and made another date for the next night at the movies... We've been together ever since

Were you a nudist when you met? Yes I was

How did you explain it to your spouse.- I was looking for someone to enjoy my nudist lifestyle with. The EX had NO INTEREST. So I dated friends, friends, people I met while out, dating agency and online dating. I was getting people not really up on nudity. So I changed readjusted my profile to say things like "I enjoy going to the beach, resorts and sunning in my backyard while being au natural and added I only sleep au natural so if my hobbies or interests don't appeal to you please keep on moving along thank you....". So I knew she read it several times and between the messages over the year we both knew each other slept naked. Soon after our first date we did find out we both slept naked. After that bridge was crossed and we've seen each other naked, I asked her when I came over the next if she minded if I stripped? She said not at all I want you to feel as comfortable here as you do at home. I said great I'm always naked at home. So by now she knows my nudist ways, one day I said hey do you want to go to the beach? (living in Florida there is more than one beach LOL) She said sure I'd love to. I said well I like to go down to the beach in Miami and she said well that's fine. I said well just so you know it's a clothing optional beach and I take the optional part LOL, so I don't want you to feel uncomfortable you can wear a suit, she said ok that's fine. We get down to Haulover beach, pick a spot where there are chairs and an umbrella, put our stuff down and the attendant walks up and I pay him, I turn around and she's ALREADY NAKED.... I said wow that was fast and she said I've been here before... I said why didn't you tell me I was concerned you'd freak out here and she says WELL YOU DIDN'T ASK............. I was like I hit the JACKPOT!!!!.
We now enjoy laying out in our yard, going to Haulover, Cypress Cove nudist resort, on nude cruises, to nudist friends houses for cookouts, Hidden Beach in Mexico and anywhere else we can enjoy nudity..

Was it your idea or your spouse's idea? I was already a nudist and didn't realize that she enjoyed nude sunbathing before me met so it became a match made in haven........

This post was edited

Met my wife through AOL before there was online dating sites. It was embarrassing at the time to confess to meeting that way, but we told people the truth. Nobody disowned us because of it. Some liked the novelty of it.

We exchanged emails and chatted online for many months before meeting in person. At first we were just having fun together and did not intend to met in person since we lived in different states. Eventually we found it was getting a little more serious.

During one chat session I decided to take a chance and broach the nudism subject. Living in South Florida I thought a good way to bring up my hobby was to mentioned the local nude beach, Haulover. She was very accommodating to the concept, as her grandmother had visited a nudist resort and showed her the brochure!

This post was edited

I posted about this topic a couple of years ago. So I'll run it by you all again now. By the way, both my wife and I grew up in full time nudist families in southern California. The normal dress code at our houses was nude when ever possible.

I met my wife at Samagatuma in June of 1963. She was about 10 & I was 12. Who knew back then that we would still be together in 2018!

Since my parents had made the commitment to family nudism they went to great efforts to befriend like-minded families with kids our age. They sought out families that had wholesome ideals and attitudes that complimented their own. Our weekends at the Swallows and Samagatuma provided a good opportunity for that and eventually we were able to develop a core of friends from other local nudist families.

Our "home" resort was the Swallows a few miles East of San Diego, but we occasionally made day trips to other camps. This particular time Mom & Dad decided to make a long weekend camping trip to Samagatuma just south of Ramona. As it happened, our tent site was adjacent to a family of 4 that was just moving into the San Diego area. They had two daughters aged 13 & 10. The dad had just landed a teaching job at San Diego State and they were camping there while they looked for a place to live.

They eventually became very close family friends. We visited each other's homes many times and had countless parties, gatherings and visits to nudist resorts over the years.

Over those years Julie developed from a skinny little 10 year old girl into the woman I would marry in 1974. We actually did not start dating until 1969 and I was a high school senior. Later she confessed to have had desires for a couple of years before that. I was just too dumb and naive to take the hints.

This post was edited

We had PE together in high school. I was interested in her as she was pretty, really nice and we had a couple things in common like both of us having paper routes. One day after the teacher had us run a mile I got up the courage to ask her out. She not only said yes but invited me to go with friends that very night to get pizza and go cruzing downtown. We had a great time and when I dropped her off that night she kissed me which I was not expecting. That was 39 years ago and weve been married 35. We actually celebrate the day we first went out and our wedding anniversary each year.

As for being a nudist, neither of us were though I had those tendencies having slept nude for many years already, going nude at home alone once in a while and even riding my bike nude around the block at night one time. In the early years of our marriage I preferred and did wear speedo swimsuits for vacations, boating, etc. Over about 10 years I slowly Started preferring to be nude more and more, slipping off the suit while boating, and in the backyard. She was never shy in the house or around the kids but did not follow in losing the suit. I became more interested in nude recreation in the mid 90s expressed my desire to check out the nude beaches at Lake Tahoe. So one day I went for a day with her approval. About that same time we went to a resort in Jamaica that had a tiny portion of its beach blocked off for nude use. With her approval I spent some time there and she spent some time with me there but without losing her suit. Two years later we were planning another trip to Jamaica but the time to Grand Lido Negril (before it went downhill and then got completely redone) for that trip I asked if we could stay on the nude side of the resort. She said okay but she was not going to participate and I was not to even give the slightest bit of pressure , asking or anything. We went and happened to be there at the same time as a large group from all over that went every year. We hit it off with the group And were having a great time. On the second full day there of a 10 day trip I was playing volleyball in the pool and she was sitting in the nearby hot tub talking with some of the people in the group. At one point she got up and headed back to the room. I figured she was going to use the restroom but a few minutes later she made the walk back from the room to the hot tub and the swim suit was gone! All that was left were areas of skin that had never seem the sun. We ended up going back with the group two more years and still stay in touch with a few of the members from the now disbanded group. Since that time weve gone to other nude resorts and I go to Laguna Del Sol a bunch each year and she goes with me from time to time. Around home Im often nude depending on temperature and whats going on and am often in the backyard getting sun or taking care of things. She isnt shy but is clothed more often than not but does come out nude to sit down to dinner or to watch TV once in a while. Our kids are all grown and gone now. They've known all along but dont participate.

This post was edited

I was on a weekly bicycle ride that goes down a rail-trail 10 mi to a small town with a steakhouse. They put the bikers in a separate room with a special six tacos and pitcher of margarita's. I saw this pretty girl and asked her if she wanted to share and she said yes. Half way back there is a clearing where everybody stops to socialize and have a beer. While we were visiting it got dark and she said she felt like going back so we took off. I told her I had to pee but would catch up to her. After releaving myself I decided to ride back the way, the core group of this ride usually ride back - Naked. So I caught up to her and stayed just back far enough that when she looked back my light kept from seeing me. We talked and rode and I buzzed by her and asked he to stop at the upcoming bridge. I could hear laughter as I past and she finally found out I was naked. Well, she stopped at the bridge and I explained that I usually hang back with the last 12-15 who cleanup the clearing and we always ride back naked. As we stood there and talked several others passed and made fun comments about my nudity. We went back to my hotel and then met every weekend to go to bike rides all over the state and she joined me for 3 days of RAGBRAI which is a week long ride across the state. We married the next spring and 18 yrs later have two teenage sons who used to go to resorts with us but that changed. We look forward to joining our nude friends later this year.

This post was edited

I sent her a dick pic, the rest is history.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy