Favorite Drivers

Mine is Carl Edwards - sure would like to meet him. I've been to alot of races but haven't met him yet. Who is yours?

This topic was edited
RE: Favorite Drivers

My favorite will forever be #3.
I like following dale Jr, but he has struggled the last few years. I have a camping spot in the infield of M.I.S. and go to both races each year. I've also been to Bristol and Indy.

This post was edited
favorite driver

mine is many Tony Kevin Clint Ryan An all chevy drivers . spent a week camping at phoenix seeing friends i meet at the track. had a great time cant wait till nov . go to both races each year lot of fun

This post was edited
Favorite Driver

I was a Dale Sr. fan until his death. Now I am a Dale Jr. fan, naturally. I am much more of an everyone fan now though. I just love the sport.

This post was edited
RE: Favorite Driver

Well, I am wearing my #14 Office Depot hat in my nude profile picture, so I guess it's no secret I like SMOKE.

This post was edited
RE: Favorite Driver

#1 Bass Pro Shop Jamie McMurray , Carl Edwards , Clint Boyer, Martin turex jr oh yea last but not least Greg Biffle

This post was edited
RE: Favorite Drivers

I'm old school nascar and liked Fireball Roberts and David Pearson. I pull for Carl Edwards now. I will be attending a reunion of old drivers, builders, and car owners form the past this weekend near Greenville, S.C. just down the road for the historical Greenville Pickens track. Pearsn, Rex White, 1960 champ, and others will be there. I've met Person and Rex White there several times along with Bobby Allison who sometimes makes it. The late Tim Flock was a regular there too. It's by invitation only with about 300 guests since 1991

This post was edited