Spamming and Correction on the domain names

Correction on the domain names, the https designation doesn't seem to be working for some of the web addresses. I think the problem is with the host server but it doesn't matter. Just use the www. With the name followed by, .com or just use the name and .com and it works fine, such as:

www.club33naked.com OR just
club33naked.com

www.33naked.com OR just
33naked.com

www.zorrogarden.com OR just
zorrogarden.com

So if you want to give it out, or spam web pages use any of those addresses. I was already kicked off of the Zoosk dating site for posting it, (Zorrogarden.COMpleatly nude)HA,Ha! I posted it to to promote local awareness of the nudist club, the web address was up for 3 days, when I tried to post a partial nude, Zoosk kicked me off and banned me. It was only my top half going to pubic hair and the base of my penis. I was hoping they might view it as penis cleavage and let it slide... No such luck.

I created a new Zoosk profile , now the pictures are just down to the bare belly button. And I only talk about the nudist club and it's general location in the profile, but it's enough information that I think interested persons could find it on the web. I have noticed, several women keep returning to review my profile, they mustn't find Nude Recreation all that offensive. Or they return because they enjoy being offended. I suppose either is possible.

By the way if anybody is single I would certainly check out the Zoosk site, I saw a lot of really attractive local women.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.