RE:fake members

For me it is so easy to recognize those beautiful young fake girls profiles as they don't even bother to read in my profile that I am gay. LOL.

This post was edited

I've found scammers too and some of them were using photos that are already tagged in this website: https://romancescamsnow.com/dating-scams/scammers-by-name-babe-baby/

Hope it can helps someone in the future.

This post was edited

For me it is so easy to recognize those beautiful young fake girls profiles as they don't even bother to read in my profile that I am gay. LOL.

They don't care just as long as your money is still GREEN lol

This post was edited

I just wanted to create the same post. I think that there is a problem with this. I mean most people are too shy even to register, even if they are interested in naturism and nudism. Ok, even if they are registered, they are shy to upload their real photo. If someone somehow will know about them. But actually it's not much a big deal.

Yes, I'm shy to post my naked pictures. I think it's not much of a nessessary. But how many people are interested in naturism but don't even know about this website.

Also a lot of fakes floating in. They like to promote their pages like Onlyf... or some different stuff. Yes, nudists can be content creators but they don't do anything to the community. Just spam.

Until community will not be warm and welcoming enough we will not see drastically inctease in real people registrations.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy