Less Social Now

Hi all...I'm a relatively new nudist...been about 9 months now. I absolutely love it. Truly changed my life for the better and brought my family closer together. That being said I've found that I go out much less. I don't spend near as much time with my friends as I used to. I want to stay home and stay nude. Is this a normal thing that you all have always experienced. Thanks for responding :)

This topic was edited
RE:Less Social Now

Very cool you have found that you want to stay home more now....and sounds like that has resulted in you and your family being much closer.....that's a wonderful thing Maddie!!! Keep up the good work!!!

This post was edited

Maddie, I feel exactly the same. I dont go out much and I hate that...but I love being naked. Its easy to be a nudist, but its not so easy living as a nudist. If only it was legal. Its frustrating.

This post was edited

I have never been really social, but the past 12 months as soon as I enter the house, everything comes off. For me its a spiritual and emotional release, I feel so much better naked, and it forces me to see the world from a vastly different perspective, wonderful!

This post was edited

New experiences can change us! You keep doing whatever makes you happy, you're happiness is the number 1 thing to aim for in your life. That means if it makes you happy do it! And we're happy to have you here too

This post was edited

Probably a phase youre going through but dont lose contact with your friends Maddie ... not worth it!
K :))

This post was edited

Sadly, self-isolation seems to come with the territory. That is how it is with me. But then, it''s like flying. I enjoy flying, but my siblings don't; so I do it alone. It's not dissimilar to nudism. Jim

This post was edited

Over the years, since discovering nudism in the 1980's I have found that it does affect your life and you tend to alter things like one's social lfe and holidays to incorporate nudism wherever possible.
I have several enthusiasms which are incompatible with nudism which results in having to make many choices over what to do. You will soon find out how important your clothed activities are by the amount you are prepared to forego nakedness to enjoy them.

Good luck with your life from here on.

This post was edited

Yes i find the same thing although i currently have people who dont do the nudist thing staying with me so its hard to find the space for nudity at the moment

This post was edited

In time you will find a community to be social with either folks you have yet to meet or with current friends who end up joining being clothes free. Give yourself time.

This post was edited

I would rather stay nude than go out but then again, there isn't much to do around here for someone in my age bracket, Maddie, Broken Arrow is only about an hour from Oaklake Trails nudist camp, It is a nice place and the people are friendly, You should go down there, if you want to get out and make friends. You would get the best of both worlds, friends and nudity.

This post was edited