Just saying hi.

Hello everybody,

Just joined the group and I'm seeking like minded friends in the valley for coffee meets ups and naked chats. Unfortunately I can't host, wife finds the whole idea disgusting hence why I am here.

Thanks.

This topic was edited
RE:Just saying hi.

yes you mentioned that you will have a nudist-friendly home again soon. I'm sure you will enjoy having the freedom back

This post was edited

Coffee and chats are fun. Hit us up we would love to host. The negative is we are about an hour from you.

This post was edited

Coffee and chats are fun. Hit us up we would love to host. The negative is we are about an hour from you.

That's ok Mesa is just down the road. Thank you for the invitation.

This post was edited

I think you would be surprised, there are many of us on the far west side of town. Perhaps finally enough to start a "small group" of 'west-side nudists'.

This post was edited

Now that the mornings are becoming warm again. I am still open to hosting a morning coffee meet at my home on the far west side. My covered patio has soft seating and the 7-person spa would be at a social warm . Plenty of towels too.
I am 1 mile from I-10/Loop 303 at 162nd avenue.

This post was edited

Id love to join you for some coffee once this whole thing boils over

This post was edited

Welcome to Arizona Nudists. Yeah I know I'm two months late. Better late than never? I think it would be great to get together with other nudists here in the Valley, once safe to do so

This post was edited