NUDITY IS GOD'S ART

Do you all Agree ?

This topic was edited
RE:NUDITY IS GOD'S ART

Not really. That sentence simplifes nudity so much, in current times whatever is considered art, so everybody is now free to call art whatever sex-explicit or bad taste pictures they want. And About the part of "God" well that's another huge discussion. I believe in God certaninly but probably here there are people from many backgrounds and some don't even believe in a deity.

This post was edited

Which one?

This post was edited

don't worry, there is only one God. all the rest are manmade. And yes, mankind was made in Gods image, his work of art . It was only covered for scriptural purposes and due to the fall of mankind.

This post was edited

don't worry, there is only one God. all the rest are manmade. And yes, mankind was made in Gods image, his work of art . It was only covered for scriptural purposes and due to the fall of mankind.

Yes, Allah is the only God (says the Muslims)

This post was edited

I am the lord thou God, you will have no other Gods before me.

The literal word of God where he admits there are other Gods but you must follow him.

People believed in many Gods before Jehovah came along.

This post was edited

I am the lord thou God, you will have no other Gods before me.The literal word of God where he admits there are other Gods but you must follow him.People believed in many Gods before Jehovah came along.

We should also remember that Jews, Christians and Muslims are all followers of the God of Abraham, albeit with different emphasis and customs and there is less difference between some Muslims and Christians than there is between different sects within each faith.

This post was edited

but these other religions deny Jesus, the son of God and the king of mankind. Thats the major difference. No respecting God would accept any human in the world today, there behaviour is beyond appalling now. Thank goodness Jesus died for our sins and set us free.

This post was edited

but these other religions deny Jesus, the son of God and the king of mankind. Thats the major difference. No respecting God would accept any human in the world today, there behaviour is beyond appalling now. Thank goodness Jesus died for our sins and set us free.

Every person from a different religion will think their God is the true one. That's why my first comment in this post I said that talking about God/Religion etc is a huge topic maybe not relevant in this site. Living in an international city I preffer even not to talk about this topic and better to be respectful about what others believe.

This post was edited

Many religions predate Jesus so how can they deny him? Its as if you are asking those gods to be omniscient. Which they are not and never claimed to be.

This post was edited

Muslims revere Jesus as the last great prophet before Mohammed, as I was reminded by a Muslim friend when I reprimanded him for using a Christian blasphemy.

This post was edited