RE:single males

Mine is paulrussell_81

This post was edited

my skype : live:sankeyc81_1

want to chat with absolutely anyone, please mention thie site when you message.

This post was edited

Bryan (comfortablenude86) my Skype is--
Bryan Vetto .
I would really enjoy, be grateful, be honored and feel respected to Skype with females. I'm not a thug perverted fuktard. We are mature enough to know that we are nudists. Not sex fienes. Our nude bodies are beautiful, unique and should be appreciated by each other. We can chat about anything clothed. I'm comfortable, relaxed, and maturely SECURE with myself to conversate nude with you without staring or getting erect. It may slightly fill in with blood. It's healthy human nature. Get over it. Or you're not completely at the Mature REAL TRUE NUDIST level yet. I don't degrade you when your nipples get erect. (Not getting away saying it's cold).
Another joke is all the so called TRUE NUDISTS don't follow directions!! Uncompleted profiles, no photos, friends or private. NOW I'M THE FIRST TO LET NEWBIES KNOW THAT IT'S COMPLETELY; SAFE, RESPONSIBLE AND OK TO GO AT THEIR OWN COMFORTABLE PACE. At least complete your profile and add photos. No one is forcing that every single one must be nude.

This post was edited

Ciao il mio skype alileggere.lo aperto a un cintatto costruttivo con coppie e donne

This post was edited

My Skype: live:b12bbed0233cd691
My name is Iliya, I'm nuist since 20 years. And now I'm 33
I want to skype with men, women and couples

This post was edited

Hi! my skype is mwtcomputer@hotmail.com I love video chats with everyone male, female, couples, young and old.

This post was edited

Hi there
Myskype is : bruceheaman
And I like to skype with couples and females and TS.

This post was edited

My skype name is Sandy C, I am 69 years old and I just like to chat with anyone about anything. So if you want to talk, I will be there.

This post was edited

we are a couple from Germany Skype: P + M X

This post was edited

live:.cid.1e5c941b7b928c91

Looking to chat with males, females, or couples.

This post was edited