Naked activities at home

Hello everybody !
You're potentially concerned by the general lockdown. The daily rythm slowed down and domestic tasks became, for lots of people, the main activities. So why don't we share our ways to keep being active during this phase, on a nudist mode :D
Personally, my car has never been so clean !

This topic was edited
RE:Naked activities at home

I'm a seasonal construction worker, so laid off until the ground thaws and dries out enough for the machines to start working in it. That and I am not a social butterfly by any means. So other than washing my hand when I am done with the mail, nothing needs to be changed ;-) And if willing to forego fresh fruits and veggies, the pantry is good for quite awhile. Looks like some of that prepper stuff will finally come in handy.

This post was edited

I rent a room in a house, full use of the house, but my room and bathroom are the only rooms that are mine. I have been going thru my closets, organizing and throwing things out. I also went thru my vanity/medicine cabinet and threw out expired medicines and reams. Realizing I am a bit of a hoarder, too. My self isolation!

This post was edited

I spent Sunday micro cleaning my kitchen and will finish that today and then move on to the next room, keeping myself entertained with music and stand up comedy routines on Pandora. In a week to ten days, the house will be the cleanest it's been in years (decades?)!

This post was edited

I have always lived nude at home so now I can enjoy more of it. I have spent several days nude and I love it!

This post was edited

LOL We are house cleaning room by room as well. Have to say it is needed. Doing it right. Every inch clean as a whistle. Even windows and screens!

This post was edited

We are not on a complete lock down. I am still working. The wife is a school teacher and is off for at least a month. We are planning on finishing up a bathroom remodel, dumping old school supplies out of the garage and shed and finally getting the cars back into the garage.

This post was edited

We are not on a complete lock down. I am still working. The wife is a school teacher and is off for at least a month. We are planning on finishing up a bathroom remodel, dumping old school supplies out of the garage and shed and finally getting the cars back into the garage.

It's a good feeling being able to do that!

This post was edited

LOL We are house cleaning room by room as well. Have to say it is needed. Doing it right. Every inch clean as a whistle. Even windows and screens!

We are doing the same as well as repainting some areas that need it and all of it can be done naked which I plan to do.

This post was edited

Naturist / Nudist John Rose has some great unofficial true-nudist videos to watch if nudists are bored:

Getting Nekkid is the Key to HAPPINESS:
https://youtu.be/rwwWxGcNdzc

This post was edited

I easily get lost on YouTube, that's my favorite hobby now.

Been an avid 4x4'er for the past 12 years. Got into it right after I retired. I used to watch ol' music videos on YouTube before bed each night but nowadays, I find myself watching trail ride videos and jotting down particulars for future trail rides with my boys! I also love some of the vids on modifications people do to their Jeeps, and info sharing vids on Jeeps.

This post was edited