RE:Naked activities at home

Nothing has changed in my life, it's work as usual, but my work is nude, back in the woods, building fence right now. Just put in the last 41 fence posts, long hard day of post hole digging. There will still be several days work to finish it up. When it's done I'll start preparing garden inside it and planting my gardens.

Been an avid 4x4'er for the past 12 years. Got into it right after I retired. I used to watch ol' music videos on YouTube before bed each night but nowadays, I find myself watching trail ride videos and jotting down particulars for future trail rides with my boys! I also love some of the vids on modifications people do to their Jeeps, and info sharing vids on Jeeps.

I've done plenty of 4x4 offroading myself. Started pretty slim with a subaru brat back in the late 80's. took that thing in places a subaru was never made to go. Had a '74 Jeep pickup for awhile, then got a '81 dodge 3/4 ton with big mudders on it in '94, limited slip rear and a winch. that thing could go most anywhere. I wore it out. havn't had anything really good for awhile, but do have a whole gamut of 4x4's sitting around in various conditions. Some run and some don't. But a friend just gave me an '86 4x4 Toyota pickup, dead engine, Looks like it's just a slipped timing chain. It has 450,000 miles on it but looks in decent shape yet aside from rust holes in the bed and an almost rusted off rear bumper. I'm gonna fix the timing chain and see if it'll run again. Put a winch on it and some super swamper tires. use it for my gardening/farming truck, because I need that kind of off roading capacity just to get around my mountain naturist farm. But if opportunity arises to do a wild trip somewhere I wouldn't pass it up. But lately my recreation has been limited to a once a year nudist resort visit.

This post was edited

read your comment about cleaning and house to big to keep clean by one person, did you ever consider to ask friends over to have some nude quality time and get some help to tidy up at the same time. people enjoy doing things when they can be nude too. meet other nudists that way.
bob

This post was edited

My favorite activities to do at home naked during this pandemic is watching netflix tv shows/movies and/or playing video games as well as helping out in the yard.

This post was edited

We do this nude activity at home, but other places too

This post was edited