Yoga via FaceTime, Skype or Whatsapp?

Looking for a naked yoga friend who would enjoy a partner in naked yoga.
I perform yoga daily for an hour or more. Some days I focus on Meditative breathing and stretching while other days breathing and postures for strength and balance.
Im a yoga instructor but my body is sagging, like a dad bod. If you need a partner for a non judgmental yoga practice than lets chat. I have no body judgements just looking for compatibile yogis....
Send me a message and lets grow in our yoga practice.
Namaste

This topic was edited
RE:Yoga via FaceTime, Skype or Whatsapp?

Going to try Naked in Motion Live Nude Yoga today at 5pm... it will be my first time.

Wish me luck!

Stay Naked & Be Happy,
Ronny

This post was edited

Since this post I have found several guys and we are meeting several times a week for 60 min sessions. They have been a wonderful bonding Yoga experience for us. There are typically 2-5 guys. Intermediate level....
interested in sharing breath and community in your yoga session? Chat me up if this group sounds like it fits what youre looking for.
This is a covid moment and Im not sure how long this multi-national group will be meeting regularly.

This post was edited

is that group still working? cant find anybody there... :(

This post was edited

Hey, Im interested with the nude yoga on Skype. Tried to add the url provided and its not showing up. It could be Skype is down or having issues. Please private message me. Thanks!

This post was edited

Anyone that has a profile with pics can send me a private message and I can provide the link...

This post was edited

Well Ive done some yoga in the past but would be interested in doing it again if the offer still stands

This post was edited