How many?

How many are nudists and the wife does not know. How many secretly bi or bi curios?

This topic was edited
RE:How many?

My wife definitely knows and I am heterosexual.

This post was edited

Wife knows I am a nudist, but does not know I am bi.

This post was edited

My wife knows will come home and I'll be setting in the living room when she comes through the door. As for the bi thing she does know but doesn't know when I play.

This post was edited

My wife knows will come home and I'll be setting in the living room when she comes through the door. As for the bi thing she does know but doesn't know when I play.

My wife knows I am a nudist at home and that I sometimes go to a nude beach. Don't think she realizes how often sometimes is. I am straight.

This post was edited

My wife know that I am a nudist, but not that I am bi or that I do meet with other guys at home and on the beach

This post was edited

1.) She knows, and mildly tolerates it. So, I tend to go nude only when she's not home, or when sleeping.

2.) She knows I'm bi, and absolutely, positively HATES it. We haven't had sex since she found out 10 years ago.
Otherwise, I'm so deep in the closet, I'm sure I'll find Narnia some day!

This post was edited

Mine has come to terms with me going to the nude beach alone OR with another male friend she knows of. She will NEVER join me there clothed OR naked.

This post was edited

My wife is also a nudists although not as enthusiastic as I am in the colder.

Life would be too complicated if I tried to keep it a secret.

This post was edited

My wife knows that I like to be naked, just as she does, but she does not know that I am a nudist or that I am here. She also knows that I'm bi, but she doesn't like the idea much.

This post was edited

My wife knows I am a nudist she knows my friends that I go to the beach and camping with she also knows I am Bi we are monogamous I am very out my wife often say living with me is like living with a Pride float in a parade .

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy