RE:How many?

Mine had taken the I wont ask him so he does not tell me approachand Im good with that!

This post was edited

Had a similar situation for me too. My ex knew I went nude at home sometimes, but had no idea I am bi. My current wife knows and joins me in nudity at home, and fully knows I am bi and doesn't mind. We have had fun together many times in the past with other guys and girls, she is fine with me seeing guys even though she doesn't play herself anymore. And yrs we are VERY lucky guys!

This post was edited

Had a similar situation for me too. My ex knew I went nude at home sometimes, but had no idea I am bi. My current wife knows and joins me in nudity at home, and fully knows I am bi and doesn't mind. We have had fun together many times in the past with other guys and girls, she is fine with me seeing guys even though she doesn't play herself anymore. And yrs we are VERY lucky guys!

This post was edited

You speak truth for many of us!

This post was edited

my Mrs used to enjoy a bit of nude time, thou not as much as myself,, then menopause and nothing, not interested at all.

This post was edited

Yes the wife and I are nudists. We both have been to resorts and other nudists places. But she has lost her sex drive over the years. She was not into group sex or with another guy. I am ! Love to enjoy sex with men. But with out knowing ! Sad I know.
Men seem not to lose their sex drive like women.

This post was edited

My wife has known I'm a nudist for about as long as we've been together, nearly 16 years. She has been a nudist herself for the past 6 or 7 years. Once she gave it a chance, she never looked back.

She has only known about my bi curiosity for the past couple of years, since we became swingers. She absolutely loves it and loves it when we can be with guys together, but is also fine with me going out for a little m4m action.

She's a keeper.

This post was edited

Yes she is definitely a keeper. Does she ever head out for some F&F play? Beth

This post was edited

Wife knows about the nudity at home, doesn't care one way or the other. Not a big fan of me being nude elsewhere out in public or with other guys, but allows it. Used to watch me with other guys but she lost interest, I'm still interested!

This post was edited

I understand completely!

This post was edited