Vehicle repair

Has any body worked on your car or truck in the nude? I find that it is more comfortable to move around with out being restricted by clothes. The only time I wear something is if I'm going to get really dirty. I once did a complete brake job while naked.

I tried to search for a group on here, but nothing came up, other than working at home.

This topic was edited
RE:Vehicle repair

I've not done this only because I'd be plainly visible to all my neighbors. Otherwise I certainly would.

This post was edited

I wash my car while nude. No wet clothes to deal with!

This post was edited

Once again Londonium contributes nothing but negativity. Thanks NOT. Not much of a mechanic here, so no real car repairs done nude. But i do have a tradition of always putting the new sticker on the license plate each year in late June. The car is parked in view of the lightly traveled road so i have to keep an ear out. Every five years the plate itself needs replaced so i have to take the screw driver out. I also often clean out the fast food rubbish that piles up and take it over to the burn pile which is not in view of the road when I am burning the trash.

This post was edited

I wash my car while nude. No wet clothes to deal with!

I would love to find a place private enough to wash my car nude.

I do not work on my cars nude because I would get really dirty. I put on a lot of coverage and gloves to make sure I dont get dirty. I did try it once though in the garage but it was something easy. I replaced spark plugs.

This post was edited

We live naked as close to 24/7 as we can get. Makes sense that much of what we can do, we do naked. I used to own a classic car and did work on it in the garage. I sold that car and bought a new Jeep and now install accessories in the garage and when I work on the cars in the garage, yeah... I'm naked. I'm going to do some work in the garage to lift the Jeep's roof off so I can drive her topless. It'll be fun to do that process naked and then take her out for a drive! Still trying to figure out how to do that and not get seen without a roof! ;DDDDD

This post was edited

I have a heated garage so I do light maintenance on my vehicles nude. I tried changing the engine oil nude once but it's a little too messy. A few months ago I changed the fluids in my pickup transmission, front and rear differentials, and transfer case. What a miserable job! Nothing worse than gear oil and ATF. No way anyone would do that nude.

This post was edited

I am not mechanically inclined so I don't do my own vehicle repairs.
When I wash the car at home, I wear a brief swimsuit since I am in view of a busy street.
I must admit that even though I have done that, every time I have thought about mowing the front yard in a swim brief, I change my mind and wear gym shorts.
Somehow I feel less conspicuous washing the car since I am doing something that involved getting wet.

This post was edited

I like to wash my cars nude. I have to look out for when the neighbors are gone.

This post was edited

Sometimes yes, sometimes, no.

I have several antique cars and maintain them myself. When I need help from a buddy, I wear clothes. When it's too cold in the shop, I wear clothes. When I'm going to be laying on the floor under a car, I wear clothes.

Since my shop floor is epoxy, it is easy to keep it very clean. So, I almost never wear shoes in the shop. In the summer or when it's warm, and I'm doing routine maintenance, I work in the shop nude almost as a rule. Mostly because I do not have air conditioning in the shop, and with some fans going, being nude makes it comfortable. Also, I hate ruining clothes when something oily or greasy gets on them. I have an outdoor shower with hot/cold water right outside the shop door, so it's real easy to clean my skin real quick then get right back to work. There's also a go-jo dispenser next to the liquid soap dispenser on the wall at the outdoor shower. I highly recommend it.

This post was edited

When it's warm enough I wash my car naked - saves getting clothes wet.
There is a video here.

This post was edited