RE:Vehicle repair

I can see no value laying under a vehicle naked taking off an old exhaust. It defies logic.then don't but if others are comfy doing whatever why do you persist on being the wet blanket, debbie downer about it?

[ LIKE] ;D

You get the same type of comments from those that disagree with driving naked or anything else that deviates from their brand of nudism. I guess it depends on what "work on" means to some and what it means to others. The broader term of "work on" can mean anything. Hell... when I "work on" my cars, that means I'll change wiper blades, install an antenna, I installed running boards on my Jeep. I do light maintenance work. I'm not a mechanic or gear head. When my vehicles need anything other than cosmetic additions or minor fix its... it goes to the mechanic and they can work on it with clothes on.

Some of the people here really need to get over themselves that they have the answer to everything and everything they say about nudism is the only way it should be.

This post was edited

yes way to go I think as nudists we always think someone is looking at us . which is not the case most times

This post was edited

I have done some vehicle maintenance while nude but usually wear clothes.

This post was edited

I have done some vehicle maintenance while nude but usually wear clothes.

It's all about what you, personally, are comfortable with. Working on cars and getting dirty is one of the best reasons to do some maintenance naked. Those that are comfortable doing these things and not wearing clothes... more power to them. Those that are not comfortable, put on the clothes. But, one group shouldn't be tellin' the other group to do as they do because they think it's logical. Same argument could be said about wearing clothes, period! ;DD

This post was edited

I can see no value laying under a vehicle naked taking off an old exhaust. It defies logic.

I highly suspect you have NO mechanical aptitude to begin with, thus you have no reason to be attempting vehicle repair or maintenance yourself. You re probably severely challenged just to raise the hood(bonnet) on a vehicle, much less have any idea of what you are looking at once you do finally get it open. You probably don't even know which end of a screwdriver you're supposed to hold. For those individuals that DO know how to effect their own repair work, the value comes in saving money on labor to get the work done, which can sometimes equal or exceed the cost of the parts being replaced. I bet you even have to get someone else to check and adjust your tire pressures, because that is outside your scope of understanding how to do it.

This post was edited

As for Debbie downed londonium he never posts positive. I posted a question to Muslim nudist asking if they prayed nude. I was hearing five calls to prayer daily while traveling in Muslim Africa and was curious. His snarky comments added nothing to the discussion. Would not want him showing up at a nude resort I was enjoying

This post was edited

Although I haven't done vehicle repairs totally naked, except very minimally when doing field repairs on equipment out on the land. Because the work is generally done where others come around randomly. I have done extensive mechanical work wearing some old shorts, Gotten so covered with dirty oil and grease as to look more black than tan. Crawling around under a dirty vehicle in the dust an dirt dismantling greasy oily dirty stuff and getting black used oil all over me. At least I do wash clean with plenty of dish detergent. as for the shorts, I didn't bother trying to clean them up. As I mentioned before I have a sort of well equipped shop and can do full engine rebuilds, bore cylinders and resurface crank journals. Not as conveniently as a shop set up for commercial production work, But I can manage to do it. If crawling round under a vehicle naked doesn't appeal to ya, so what! don't do it. I'd do it all naked if I were isolated a bit more.

This post was edited

Has any body worked on your car or truck in the nude? I find that it is more comfortable to move around with out being restricted by clothes. The only time I wear something is if I'm going to get really dirty. I once did a complete brake job while naked.I tried to search for a group on here, but nothing came up, other than working at home.

I have a nice, large garage. I wash my car nude whenever it needs. About the only things I don't do nude are the things that expose me to the general public. Laws are laws, no matter how silly they may be.

This post was edited

For me, nudity is more a 'leisure' thing than a lifestyle, I'm not naked 24/7, and wouldn't do anything like working on my car naked, although as someone said above, it depends on what you call "working". I mean, if I were already nude, yeah I might go out to the garage to swap wiper blades or whatever, but certainly wouldn't be doing dirty or heavy jobs where I'd end up covered in all sorts, nor would I want to be faffing around on the garage floor naked. For the same reason I'd be wearing suitable gloves, I'd be wearing clothes and suitable footwear. Likewise painting, I'd rather be clothed than end up with paint all over me. Of course, everyone has different tolerances and viewpoints, each to their own.

This post was edited

I am not mechanically inclined so I don't do my own vehicle repairs.When I wash the car at home, I wear a brief swimsuit since I am in view of a busy street.I must admit that even though I have done that, every time I have thought about mowing the front yard in a swim brief, I change my mind and wear gym shorts.Somehow I feel less conspicuous washing the car since I am doing something that involved getting wet.
I've never been that bold when washing cars. I saw a lady wash her car on her front lawn in a bright pink bikini while her kids rode around the street on their bicycles when I was a kid delivering junk mail. She looked good in it and I (and anyone else) would certainly take notice of her, but it seems the practice itself was less remarkable then.

This post was edited