Our Nudist Swinger Friends

We wondered if our nudist friends were swingers, then the truth came out!

This topic was edited
RE:Our Nudist Swinger Friends

LOL
Nothing like a little quarantine humor - where and when you can find it!

This post was edited

Your quarantine days are not boring at all.

This post was edited

My girl and I are new to this but looking to swap parrtener for sex she is 27 I'm 36 she is fun out going hmu to chat nalet

This post was edited

Hey, Blueeyes, I think you're on the wrong site. There is a "sister site" for swingers called True Swingers:

https://www.trueswingers.com/

Nudism has nothing to do with swinging. It's a different thing entirely.

This post was edited

neither is exclusive of the other tho. plenty of nudists are swingers...and plenty of swingers are nudists. its what some adults choose to do. nudism doesnt mean we are eunuchs, nor asexual, it only means we like to go clothes free...what we do while naked is 100% an individual thing

This post was edited

In the "real" nudist world, swingers can easily coexist with "conventional" nudists, because it's all about personal behavior; so unless swingers are openly advertising themselves as such in a non-sexual nudist environment (which I've rarely ever seen), I don't see a problem with it. I'm sure I've socialized with nudist swingers over the years; but I never knew because it was never advertised (at least not to me).

But if someone feels the need to advertise it, then they're better off associating with a more appropriate forum, such as "TS".

This post was edited