I may sound boring but...

Hello everyone, I am not sure if I am supposed to post this here or on other forum areas, I wasn't even sure if I were to post this in the first place. The reason is because it may sound boring, and I apologize for that in advance.

I know that keeping an eye on all the contents of the forum can be challenging, given the number of topics now present in all categories and "rooms", but what I wonder is if we really need topics that claim to be "chain games", or "word sequences" etc. on a nudist-centered forum.

Every time I open my feed I see people just getting back to nonsense posts with words and letters that add nothing at all to the forum, instead they feel like a really annoying spam chain. We made a great effort to get rid of those from other social networks like Facebook, WhatsApp etc., why do we feel the need to bring them here? For those who play, that do nothing harmful to anyone, let's be clear on that, I can suggest many apps and games they can do to fulfill their need to write words, without filling the feed screen of other users with nonsense replies to nonsense topics.

This issue actually makes it difficult to follow other discussions on the forum, because the interesting topics and their replies get shadowed by things like this, and I quote from the latest, extremely interesting, discussion I happened to read (hiding the usernames):

Leader cancelled camping
leader scheduled camping
naked camping fun
naked camping exhibitionist
Men camping naked.

and it goes on, in a topic that has 1311 pages, 1311.
And one day TrueNudists goes off because the servers cannot maintain the quantity of data. Just check how many of these topics are on the forum!

Have a nice day...

This topic was edited
RE:I may sound boring but...

You can start adding posts to topics forgotten and bring them up again. They are going to appear on the first page of "newest" posts, or the second. There are only four word game topics which run for endless number of pages, and it is true that they receive many replies because there are no intersting posts to follow and engage.

This post was edited

I too would like to see all of those stupid word games GO AWAY. They add nothing in the way of content of any value to the site and take up unnecessary space on the servers. One member that was on my friends list started playing them, and every time I opened my feed page there would be at least 12-15 new posts from him on there with maybe 2-3 words each. I took him off my friends let and let him know why.

This post was edited

I too would like to see all of those stupid word games GO AWAY. They add nothing in the way of content of any value to the site and take up unnecessary space on the servers. One member that was on my friends list started playing them, and every time I opened my feed page there would be at least 12-15 new posts from him on there with maybe 2-3 words each. I took him off my friends let and let him know why.

This can be a good solution for keeping your feed clean! I think I'll start deleting them who reply to those from my friends too, but the problem with the space occupied on the servers remains. I hope the admins of the site will take this issue into consideration, there should be a rule to forbid those kind of chains.

This post was edited

I too would like to see all of those stupid word games GO AWAY.

This not the first time that agressiveness characterizes posts on this forum. I heard that there is a site angrynudists.com

This post was edited

I thing who should go away are people with no coherence like you. In the first place: you can engage into philosophical/ethical and scientific discussions in some interesting forums here in the site, however, looking at your profile I can only see you are just dedicated to add and add lots of people (by the way, most very good looking with great bodies, bravo! ) I dont see you discussing with passion about any topic with intelligent and deep reasonings.I have engaged in word games as I like to practice my English (specially spelling), sometimes, I get bored when the other people playing always use the same terms (nude, naked, etc) but apart of that I think those chain games are fine. There are only 4 of them btw, so no need to make a drama.Most of the people who join chain games participate more than you in interesting forums and also some of them supervise that harmful and over sexual content is banned or flagged.Could you let us know which topics would you like to discuss? As a researcher in the field of Nuclear Physics I might get maybe have something useful to discuss with you? Let me know.

I am sorry to read this, I don't know if I did anything to offend you, I feel like this reply is filled with unnecessary anger and is very judgemental. Why do you feel the need to bring up my personal profile and the people I am friends with? I am free to accept or refuse anyone I want without explaining it to anyone. It's my profile and my decision.

All I wanted to say is that in a nudist oriented forum a chain game is not only unrelated, but also distracting as it hides other discussions, and moreover takes space on the servers that not once had had technical failures. And I also stressed out that there's nothing basically wrong in playing those games, so I never judged the ones who play those games nor I used a tone as passively aggressive and judgemental as yours.

You said that I don't usually engage actively in any discussion, that's true, and here's why: there's no need to always be active in a conversation, one can enjoy reading through the replies to a certain topic getting the answer he's seeking without writing anything. You learn more by listening than by speaking.

Congratulations on your Nuclear Physics degree.

This post was edited

And your OP wasnt judgemental wishing those threads would go away? How many posts on those simple word games do you think it takes to fill up the same storage space as the views you have expressed in this thread?If naturism is about anything it is the right to be yourself, not be judged etc.

Thank you for replying, I personally don't think my post was judgemental, I only expressed what I think without being aggressive, and trying to make a clear point:

why should you come to a nudist forum to play a word chain game?

Is it really that crazy to state that in a nudist forum the focus should be on nudist issues and discussions?

I don't sign up to a cooking forum to discuss gardening, that's all, plain and simple!

I'm not judging, offending or attacking anyone, I'm, again, just trying to make a point.

This post was edited

Second: you profile shows clear evidence whether you re a gay guy clearly looking for looks rather than topics or opinions.

I didn't know that one's sexuality was something that needed to be investigated, that even required the searching for "clear evidence". Man this point is very, very unsettling, especially coming from you that, as I read on your profile, unlike you could do on mine, define yourself as gay. And I still would like to know how this relates to the topic I opened. Just a piece of advice: don't ever be the one to define others sexuality, and don't out anyone like that, you should really, really know that.

I agree on the other points, there are many discussions that are not so interesting, repetitive, and so on... I hope that there would be a more attentive eye of the moderators on those too, certainly.

This post was edited

pnaked90, I think the issue for you is that you have the Forum sorted by Latest instead of Category. Since the Chain forums are more active, they will always show at the top. Under Category, you have the opportunity to open any that interest you.

I agree with you that reading post can be informing however, we would like to hear your experience as well. Part of my frustration is people that are Friend Collectors and Group Joiners but never offer any opinion. I salute you for opening your mouth here and yes, you have taken some criticism but at least we know that you are alive.

This post was edited

That kind of post seems to appear on many forums, and I can see where the OP is coming from. I don't bother reading those threads, they don't interest me. I just skip past them, but as some others have said they are fairly well-frequented and thus one assumes do provide entertainment for others. The difficult question I guess is "is this a forum for people who happen to be nudists, or a forum about being nudist?" To me, it's more likely the former than the latter, since if chat were restricted to solely talking about being nude, it would be very quickly little more than a list of reviews of nude locations and discussions of "what did you do today?" "I did normal things, but just happened to be nude". I'd certainly like to see more varied topics discussed, but that then goes down the road of what one person finds interesting is someone else's boring - unlike a forum on a specific hobby, for example, where skills, equipment, techniques, research or whatever might lead to a much broader range of genuine discussion on tangible topics.

This post was edited

Apologies for the double post, but having hit send, the thought occurred to me too, that maybe for some people, its just a way to "play the game" with those tags everyone has on the forum - for example, I rarely post, and so mine says I'm "textile" - and although I get the fact that they're just humorous indicators of how active someone is, I can see that someone having a "textile" tag on a nudist forum might prompt people to make posts just to get their post count up to get rid of the tag, or to be a "super nudist", despite the tags having no bearing on reality.

This post was edited