Road of good intentions

I've got the Cat track loader at the recreation area to build the lower road. I'll attach a picture. I'll try to do some before and after pictures on the other portions of the road. It's harder than it looks since trees have to be removed and The Rock outcroppings have to be shattered. This road continues from the main road and will have RV parking spots off of each side. This is just the beginning, so it'll be much longer then the portion shown in the picture.

Tracy is setting up his motor home in the main zorrogarden area for now, will move it to a better spot once we get some leveled off. I'll attach a picture of that as well.

He's been gathering wood, probably gearing up for naked campfire parties. And that's a good thing ! Removing the dead wood from around the trees lowers our risk of fire, and keeps things healthy. Just another example of how naked partying has a positive effect on the environment.

Since the Cat is up there now I'm utilizing it to place the hot tub, over by the BBQ. Area. That's on top of the Stone patio area I'll get some pictures of that today.

This topic was edited
RE:Road of good intentions

Sounds like a lot of work but good times ahead. When the new one is born and a little bigger we will come visit from the NW Montana area to you guys... pictures soon for the special day coming up.

This post was edited
RE:Road of good intentions

Congratulations on the new baby! Will definitely look forward to seeing you.

This post was edited