Such fun memories!

It was so awesome going when i was little with my dad. It was so natural to just go to locker room take off our clothes get nude and head to the pool. Plus at that age everybody's privates where right at my eye level and i remember looking at all the guys and laughing at how big and different they looked compared to me lol.

This topic was edited
RE:Such fun memories!

It wasn't just the Y my town had a local swim club with communal locker and shower area. Was one of the few places I shared nude time with my dad. No biggie. Just part of growing up with no embarrassment.

This post was edited
RE:Such fun memories!

It truly is one of my best memories. Dad just said let's go for a ride, I must have been 8/9, we drove, walked to lockers, undressed, showered and then into the pool area....the pool, the men, the boys, the towels, tables, chairs and chlorine smell were all overwhelming but exciting. Swims with just boys, dad and boys, then dad time and boys watched. Hanging at the table as Dad talked to other's, just a masculine bonding time for all. Variety of sizes, shapes, colors, and hair was terrific. Wish they were back in fashion!

This post was edited