getting kicked

hi all today i was kicked from the chat room for posting a picture that the mod said i was erect in. i spoke to him afterwards and asked him to view
my profile and see that i was not erect in any of my pictures that is my natural state.
he apologized and and i was back in the chat room straight away. has anyone else been kicked from the chat room or had pictures removed for the same or similar reasons
i have attached the picture he banned me for

Ben

This topic was edited
RE:getting kicked

Was it the mod from New Zealand? He is always kicking people out.

This post was edited

this guy was american youngish never seen him before probably new IWHAWK i think his tag was

This post was edited

Yes I was kicked out once for only showing penis and the other because he thought my penis was erect in the photo. The first one I was standing up to get water and if he had been watching my cam from the beginning he would have seen I was showing face and chest not penis but he tuned in at the wrong moment and blocked. The other mod said no semi or erect penis pics and I, like you, asked him to review my other pics to clearly see I was not semi or erect. He refused. Most of the mods are assholes with small penises and usually have penis envy. Just an observation.

This post was edited

I have one who banned me twice, same reason. Got banned three days ago. Pic was posted numerous times in room, and NEVER an issue. Its on my profile also. Heard the MOD was having a bad day, kicked numerous persons that morning. I feel the lack of perfessionalism (even tho only a chat room MOD) is disturbing. This MOD is regular in heavy handed or, other times sketchy interpretations of the rules. When i see her, i dont stay in long. I posted the pic BEFORE i scanned who was in room. I made a complaint to Team True 1, of course will fall on deaf ears. The kicker, i slammed down for a full membership THE DAY BEFORE. Also, the ban carries over to the other site. Was banned from chat room on TS also, which im a paying member. We, as users have the power to not stay in room when a bad MOD is in the room. Even tho its BULLSHIT, to be leery to post a APPROVED pic from profile and hold your breath that you will be banned.

This post was edited

Just jealous of your penis length dude. The mods all have penis envy

This post was edited

hi all today i was kicked from the chat room for posting a picture that the mod said i was erect in. i spoke to him afterwards and asked him to viewmy profile and see that i was not erect in any of my pictures that is my natural state.he apologized and and i was back in the chat room straight away. has anyone else been kicked from the chat room or had pictures removed for the same or similar reasonsi have attached the picture he banned me forBenYou don't even look a little bit erect in that picture. Clearly, your cock is hanging down totally limp. Maybe mods need to take a class in male anatomy.

This post was edited

Ive been kicked out several time for the same reason. Once while I chatting on cam. The mods are a little power hungry Ive found. Yet slower to kick women when they post a spread eagle picture.

This post was edited

I got kicked out of Chat by the New Zealand mod for wearing a cockring to maintain a semi erection. I wouldn't mind, but I have never owned or even borrowed a cock ring and if he really thought that I had a semi-erect penis at the time, he really does suffer from penis envy!

I understand that there was a petition against him. At least he is no longer a mod...

This post was edited

I've been a member here for 6+ years. I was given my first ever 24 hour ban from chat the other week. All I said was Hello and the mod banned me.
So now, if I see other members being banned for no reason in the chat, I open up the mod's profile and report/flag them as acting inappropriately in the chat room.
Mods should be there to maintain standards, not select who they like or dislike.
Some mods really do give this site a sense of no professionalism. As a paying member, I expect better.

This post was edited

I got kicked for a pick where I was flaccid but pumped. I probably pushed the limit. LOL

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy