We are making an upgrade right now.

Sorry for the interruption, we are working to improve your experience. Thank you for your patience

RE:Hairy or Smooth?

Is my butt hairy or smooth? I invite all to come over and ass-ses the situation.

This post was edited

If you're smooth, I'll take matters into my own hands and get to the bottom of it.

This post was edited

I'm not a naturally hairy person, but I definitely keep my crack as hairless as possible. To be honest, eating a hairless one is prime to me, but hairy ones are nice to rub something on if you catch my drift...

As long as it's a bubble butt, I'm chillin'

This post was edited

I totally agree

This post was edited

Love to see smooth guys who groom themselves much more fun.

This post was edited

My hairless hole!

This post was edited

In my opening post, I rated my ass but didn't differentiate between ass and crack for hairiness. My ass is probably about a 6, with an extra bit for my crack, which I'd say is an 8, give or take. There's also my taint, which must be at least 10 for hairiness, or even a 10+.

This post was edited

My cheeks are a 1, peach fuzz, and my crack is more of a 5, especially around the hole itself.

This post was edited

My hairless hole!

Great shot!

This post was edited

About a 3 for my ass cheeks with some light hair and 6 for my crack and hole. I sometimes get it waxed smooth. I like to change it by manscaping now and then or letting it grow a bit at other times

This post was edited