VVHS?

Im seeing a lot of comments referring to VVHS and was curious what and where that is? I do know what MAR is since i visit there frequently. Thanks!

This topic was edited
RE:VVHS?

Valley View Hot Springs or Orient Land Trust

This post was edited

My favorite spot. www,olt.org It in the north end of the San Luis Valley. Between Alamosa and Salida driving time wise.

This post was edited

We were lucky enough to stop by and take a tour of the place. In hindsight, my wife and I both feel as though we should have taken our clothes off and toured nude. We were both more than willing to do so but the office people and our tour guide said it wasn't necessary. We took the tour and there were many people nude in the pools and walking to and from the pools. I felt, as they probably did, the same when we are all naked at our club and they parade clothed people on tour passed us.

We are waiting for these restrictions to lift so we can meet our close friends from CO there at VVHS. Can't wait to spend a few days and nights there.

This post was edited

Valley View Hot Springs is south and west of Denver, CO. It is a clothing optional camping and hiking in the foot hills with different soaking ponds. A beautiful place but make sure you call and make reservation before you go as they limit the number of visitors.

This post was edited