Getting antsy, can't wait to leave home for a naked adventure!

There is something about the freedom being naked with other nudist when away from home. This Is driving me nuts! I'm so used to being nude at home all the time and I've been unable to spend the last few weeks with a naked hiking group, going to clothing optional resort or to a Korean Spa in regards to the C-19 virus restrictions. I can't wait for the day that I can be free and to get rid of these clothes!!

This topic was edited
RE:Getting antsy, can't wait to leave home for a naked adventure!

We had reservations to stay at the local resort for the long weekend, but of course they haven't been allowed to open yet. Ordered a couple of photography background stands and canvas drop cloths to make a private area on our deck to grill and lie in the sun. Won't be the same.

This post was edited

Me too!!! Even here in Texas the politics is keeping our local and only Texas clothing option County Park Hippie Hollow closed. Assholes.

This post was edited

Its not politics, its health. Take a look at Alabama and whats happening there since they opened up too early. No ICU beds available in Montgomery, people having to be sent to hospitals an hour or two away, 35% jump in cases in Birmingham in two weeks. Im a small business owner who has received very little help, am still close, it is painful, but the right thing to do.

The current death rate in the US is 96354 deaths / 1,620,902 cases = ,05944 or almost 6%!
If everyone in the country got infected (extremely unlikely) and the death rate follows above: 331,000,000 US population * .059444 = 19,676,189 deaths!!!
Most reports have put the real death rate at about 2.5% to 3.0%. Assuming 2.5% and only 50% get infected:
165,500,000 cases * .025 = 4,137,500 deaths.

You really think its all politics and would rather see millions of people die?

This post was edited

Its not politics, its health. Take a look at Alabama and whats happening there since they opened up too early. No ICU beds available in Montgomery, people having to be sent to hospitals an hour or two away, 35% jump in cases in Birmingham in two weeks. Im a small business owner who has received very little help, am still close, it is painful, but the right thing to do.The current death rate in the US is 96354 deaths / 1,620,902 cases = ,05944 or almost 6%!If everyone in the country got infected (extremely unlikely) and the death rate follows above: 331,000,000 US population * .059444 = 19,676,189 deaths!!!Most reports have put the real death rate at about 2.5% to 3.0%. Assuming 2.5% and only 50% get infected:165,500,000 cases * .025 = 4,137,500 deaths.You really think its all politics and would rather see millions of people die?

While I agree that the situation is bad, over half of the deaths are in nursing homes, assisted living facilities and prisons. Decreasing social distancing would have no effect on these. Since the total population in these places is minimal, the death rate for the general population is lower, as you noted.
I do sometimes wonder if the death toll could have been kept as low or even lowered if the economic restriction had been less severe and much of the 3 - 6 trillion dollars which will be spent to support the economy had been invested in aggressive medical research and treatment.

This post was edited

While I agree that the situation is bad, over half of the deaths are in nursing homes, assisted living facilities and prisons. Decreasing social distancing would have no effect on these. Since the total population in these places is minimal, the death rate for the general population is lower, as you noted.I do sometimes wonder if the death toll could have been kept as low or even lowered if the economic restriction had been less severe and much of the 3 - 6 trillion dollars which will be spent to support the economy had been invested in aggressive medical research and treatment.

Interesting thoughts. Its definitely balancing act but even aggressive research and treatment takes time and the virus doesnt wait around. The only reason we do have any time at this point is because weve bent the curve from doubling cases every few days or a week to several weeks. Also, the US is experiencing 5.9% mortality as I noted in my earlier post while some areas and other countries with younger population are seeing around 2.5% which as I showed could have been or could be millions of deaths without the nursing home cases.

This post was edited

Yes, the death statistics are being artificially inflated. The real cures kept hidden by a money/power hungry elite up top while doctors and population kept ignorant of the cheap easy cures that are available for it. My lifetime of education in natural healing techniques has me totally unconcerned about any virus bug and completely disgusted at the mess of hypocrisy and stupidity going on over it.

I was going to go to Rock Haven naturist resort this June and teach a class on how to cure it. the way my great grandmother cured many of the flu in 1918, 100% cure rate in her case. The only people it might not save are those already with one foot in the grave from other reasons. But they have closed for the whole year to all but live in members.

This post was edited

I shake my head at those who postulate that Covid-19 deaths are inflated, or pretty much only affect the aged. Elevated death rates are being seen in countries around the globe and uniformly are higher where denial and inaction replaced aggressive action; witness Russia and Brazil at present. One stat I've seen is that 80% of deaths are for those 65 and older. That leaves 20% for those younger; using FullSun's earlier numbers (2.5% mortality X 50% US population infection = 4+ million deaths) that translates to 800,000+ deaths for folks under retirement age, the vast majority not in long-term care or prison, just in the US. Think that's not high enough to justify drastic measures now? Just imagine how drastically society would be disrupted with so many deaths. No doubt the lockdown and ongoing restrictions are very painful, but the big picture is short term pain for long term gain.

This post was edited

Id bet there are very few people that arent looking forward to this situation settling down such that we can get back to at least something close to the life we had. I know for myself its driving me crazy not being able to get to Laguna Del Sol especially since I missed pretty much the entire summer of 2019 due to severe back problems and only got there once. In years prior to that Id usually go about 15 times each summer.

I am lucky enough to have a supportive wife and a backyard and pool I enjoy nude but thats definitely not the same as hanging with friends and like minded people shooting the breeze or playing volleyball in the pool. So Im definitely ready for a vaccine or whatever to settle this down.

However, I really do not want to screw things up such that we end up even worse off for a lot longer time and losing loved ones or even myself as both my wife and I have underlying conditions that put us at risk. South Korea locked down hard, stuck with it and pretty well stopped it in its tracks. Theyve stayed on top of it and have quickly shut things back down when new cases show up using the tracers theyve put in place. Im not sure about other states but California is building an army of tracers to be able to track new infections to their source and interactions that the patient had to be able to isolate and monitor others that mightve been exposed Yes, this whole thing sucks but can we all suck it up and deal with it so we can get past this sooner instead of dragging it out by creating new spikes all over the place? Can we also stop saying wearing a mask violates constitutional rights? If youre not wearing a mask it should be the ones around you that should be complaining, not you. Youre potentially exposing them because youre asymptomatic, thus violating their rights.

This post was edited

Great to know! I belong to the same naked hiking group but have been only on one hike last year. Maybe well get to meet in person on one of these hikes, especially as the weather cools a bit. Its way too hot for me. Maybe in a month or so.

This post was edited