Adding pictures to profile

Can someone tell me how to add more pictures, I only have one profile picture and so many have multi pictures

This topic was edited
RE:Adding pictures to profile

Hey John. Click on the house symbol at top of the screen to go to your home screen. On home screen all of the selections you have are below your profile pic. Click the 5th one down or Media. On Media screen you have a red box with 2 arrow ups above any photos you have uploaded. Just click it and choose what you want uploaded by browsing or drag photo to upload box.

This post was edited

Would you know why my photo I have loaded into my media folder keeps disappearing? I keep having to download it.

It is most likely that the admins feel that it is in violation of the guidelines. I have one photo that was removed 2 or 3 times before I just decided that for some reason they decided it was against the guidelines. It was very similar to another that is still present, but apparently the admins thought that the one they removed was more sexual in nature. I had another which was removed, but I suspected it would be when I uploaded it, so I just left it go.

If the photo is just of your genitals, or if they are the center of the photo, then it will likely be deleted. My photo which was deleted showed me from behind, on the floor with my head under the sink and my bare ass exposed and the main emphasis of the photo. Since it didnt show my face, and my ass was the center of attention in the photo, it violated guidelines and was removed, even though it wasnt explicitly sexual in nature.

This post was edited

There is nothing wrong with the photo as is. I don't think it's being purposely deleted, but rather there is a random bug in the system that doesn't allow the upload process to finish properly. I have had more than a few get deleted within an few hours of the upload. The second or third attempt, the photo stayed.

This site has more than a few quirks and bugs, and more than one outright security issue, that continue to go unfixed. It seems to be there now, both as your profile photo and in your media. Note that you can delete it from your media, and it will stay as your profile photo. At this time, there is no way to adjust the profile photo to not weirdly crop half your face off other than to re-upload it with some of the bottom cropped off to make the overall height shorter.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited