RE:Thinning pubic hair

I'm 61 and my pubic hair used to be tight and curly and now matches the rest of my body hair, long and straight. Very long.(close to 4" in length. I now have to manscape to keep from looking like Bigfoot.

This post was edited

I just wish the hair on the top of my head was as resilient as the hair on the rest of my body appears to be.

This post was edited

Yes, as I have gotten older, my body hair has greatly changed. My legs have almost no hair on them anymore. I have been trimming my pubic hair for many years now. Sometimes I keep it trimmed really short or, like now, I keep it shaved smooth. During prostate cancer treatment with radiation and hormone therapy, I feel my hair got much thinner.

This post was edited

I'm 55 and noticed my body hair is thinning after my cancer treatment too. My thyroid drugs also have an effect. At this age, who cares. Enjoy life LOL

This post was edited

I shave all of mine. Cleaner looking than just a little hair. Just my opinion. lol

This post was edited

I noticed a couple of years ago my pubes are thinning out. And my belly is getting flabbier. Darn old age. LOL

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy