Those that haven't gone to a nude beach or resort, why?

Just a curious thought I had on why others may not have been able to take advantage of beaches or resorts.

This topic was edited
RE:Those that haven't gone to a nude beach or resort, why?

If you are talking about THIS year it would be a combo of the Covid19 and it being too early in the season for me to enjoy outdoor nude recreation. If you are asking about prior years I go to nude beaches and club/resorts every summer.

This post was edited

I love going to nude beaches. I even like goin to the beaches that aren't nude and wearing something very minimal like a thong.

This post was edited

Just a curious thought I had on why others may not have been able to take advantage of beaches or resorts.

The nearest club is an over 2 hour drive away and they aren't exactly single male friendly. The nearest legal beach is even farther away (Full days drive).

That being said, I have created a mostly secluded backyard with pool and hot tub. I have also found a few very secluded places within a few hours drive. My favorite is far downstream of Johnson's Shut-ins. Tried going there last Friday, but the river was too high to forge the first crossing, which means it would be too fast to forge at least one of the next three crossings to get to my spot. I tried finding a secluded area just past the were the trail loops back, but damn if there weren't a constant stream of people. I have never seen that many people on the trail, let alone that far away from the main area. I guess because the actual shut-ins were closed due to the high water (and maybe still due to COVID), and people wanting to get out and do something.

I will try again towards the end of this week or next week once the river has calmed down.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

I haven't made it to nude beach because there isn't one (that I know of) close enough to me that I could go. My limitations are that they have to accept solo men, and it has ot be close enough that I can go and be back without my wife having to wonder what I'm doing or "check-in" on me. She does not care for my nudist preferences any longer, so now I have to do things on the "low down" without drawing too much attention from her.

This post was edited

Until 5 years ago we had never been to a nude beach. A bit out of the way for a 3 hour plane ride to the nearest Florida beach. We finally did achieve some beach visits in the Caribbean.

This post was edited

We are very fortunate Three resorts all within a 30 minute drive from home.

This post was edited

Until 5 years ago we had never been to a nude beach. A bit out of the way for a 3 hour plane ride to the nearest Florida beach. We finally did achieve some beach visits in the Caribbean.

I thought there were some clothing optional resorts in Indiana

This post was edited

Nearest nudist resort is 2 + hrs away but we get there a couple of times a year. Plus others further that we try to get to. We don't have any nude beaches in the state, other than a state park on a lake 3 + hrs away. Been there a few times, but it's not a sandy beach, but limestone terraces. We did go to nude beach on the nude cruise in the Bahamas. That was a beautiful beach, as our photos show.

Sometimes, it's just logistical issues for us.

This post was edited

Resorts are too expensive, too restrictive towards a single married man attending, nude beaches - closest one being 2 hours away and have to pay to enter, and other nude beaches are even further away. Wife not interested. I wish there were fewer restrictions. I tried to go to one in the 80's, but they said no single men! I miss so much living by the sea like i did when I was growing up. only 15 min from the nudist beach by bike. I always went alone, though the first time I went with some school mates. I got naked but they didn't, so I felt like an outsider, and after the brief nude encounter, I decided to head home.

This post was edited

Did you go on the 2019 cruise?

This post was edited