On purpose or not?

Hey guys, do you procrastinate naked on purpose or its just the way you are? Did you ever receive comments from guys you were it - taking too long, in a hurry, show off..?

This topic was edited
RE:On purpose or not?

I have always been that guy that is naked longer than everyone else or the only naked in a group of clothed or partially clothed guys.
In the locker room, for one, Im methodical about putting my stuff away and dressingwhich takes a bit of time. I tend to be naked by preference so plenty of the time Im in the locker room is pausing in dressing because Im organizing my stuff, or while I dry off after my shower and cool off. Im naked in the sauna and whirlpool. Id swim naked in the pool if it was ok but so far not. I also shave naked at the sink. I walk to/from the urinal or toilet naked and dont close the shower curtain either although I pick the one where youd have to look into the shower itself to see me I dont usually take the one closest to the hallway to make sure everyone can see my naked ass.
Its not a cruise or exhibition but just me doing my stuff.

This post was edited

I take my time in the change room. It's one public place where I can be naked so I make the most of it. I walk around naked between change area, lockers, showers, urinals and basins. When I shower I leave the door open. I towel dry in the change area and stay naked as long as possible, sorting out my clothes and rearranging my bag. It's great when there are other guys who are not shy and change in full naked view, but alas so many hide under their towel.

This post was edited

I don't intentionally procrastinate, but I take my time. I don't cover up while walking to the shower, sink/toilet area or while at the lockers. I notice most everyone glance at my tattooed penis and often get asked about it. They either say, "Do you mind if I ask about your tattoo", or "man, that must have hurt". LOL

This post was edited

I don't purposely take a long time. I don't rush through it though either. Not the guy putting his socks on first, but also not the guy pulling his underwear up under his towel lol.

This post was edited

Dudes at my gym are really social, so I often stay in the locker room a long time, chatting with people and hanging out. A few weeks before everything shut down due to COVID-19, some guy said to me, "Don't you ever go home?"

From anyone else it could have been a friendly jab, but, from him, it wasn't.

"Oh, I live here now," I said, and watched his forehead wrinkle from confusion. "They set up a cot for me in the back."

Other people laughed. He walked away.

This post was edited

Every time I go to the gym, I shower and get dressed with no rush. From time to time I have long conversations with other people who are also naked, mostly older men and we have never had any complaint. Those who are not comfortable, they simply leave the locker room.

This post was edited

I don't procrastinate but I do intentionally stay naked as long as I can. Shave, piss, shower, sauna, chat up the other regulars.

This post was edited

I notice that many of positive responses are from older guys, as l would suspect.
My question is for the younger guys who do not procrastinate in the locker room, "why not?"

This post was edited

It's very interesting to read your point of view guys!! :)

This post was edited

I work out 1 1/22hours about 4X weekly. Then go to locker room. Strip before unlocking locker. Walk nude to sauna (20 minutes), then face shave at mirror naked, followed by full bodied shave in shower. Everything. Then pack gym bag. Finally, an hour later dress. Regularly have long conversations with other naked or clothed friends. Never cover up. Never a negative. Yes, on purpose.

This post was edited