RE:On purpose or not?

Always shower and linger at my locker. Take photos also. See most recent upload of me.

This post was edited

Whenever I go to any gym or locker room I always take my time. I'm the same way at home, but there I can always find someone to have a conversation with and stay nude longer

This post was edited

In the locker room at the gym, I stay nude for as long as I can. Being a nudist, I am use to being around others that are nude. There are a few others that do the same. At times I chat with other guys on various topic's while nude. I am shaved and a few times a guy would ask me about it and I just tell them that I'm a nudist!

This post was edited

First off, with my business it would not be good for people to know I was a nudist and at the Y I belong to it seems frowned upon to walk around naked so I don't rock the boat. When I go up to North Carolina to our cabin I've joined two different gyms. I've only seen one guy at one of them naked and the other one has a sign to stay covered up as some people are offended by it.

When I had a gym membership at the beach club I belong to almost everyone was naked as was I. This was before I was shaving my genitals. Some did the towel dance (usually the young guys) but not many.

This post was edited

In the very beginning of being nude in the locker room, Jr. HS, I was quicker at getting dressed or at least slipping on the whitey tighties. I wasn't as fast the first few months of HS. I was involved in sports and lots of the Juniors and Seniors didn't wear underwear and would just stand around after showers and BS naked. I made friends quickly with these guys because as a Freshman, I was already playing JV sports; Track/Cross Country and Football.

After school and while in the Navy, I routinely went right from the showers to the sink to shave, brush teeth, dry my hair and did it naked all the time. Though I wasn't the only one, about 1/2 the guys would put their towel around them. At that time, being naked around other guys meant you were either really, really confident or gay (no one said being in the military made you smart! ;DDD) Being nude around others made me pretty confident starting in Jr. High.

Then when I got out of the Navy, my wife and I joined a gym; Holiday Spa. Again I got to the lockers and stripped and took my time getting into work out clothes. Then afterwards, back at the locker and stripped for a shower. After the shower, stood naked at the sink to shave, do all the other hygiene stuff and dry my hair. I'd stand at the locker and if someone I knew was there, we'd BS while we were naked, I was naked... whatever. Nothing changed for me on the Fire Dept. Very early on those I worked with knew of my nudist lifestyle and they just accepted it.

Presently, I have joined a gym and it amazes me that these younger guys literally stink and won't shower before getting in their really nice cars to drive home and shower. My wife says it's no different with the younger women in that locker room. So for them... there's no on purpose or not... there's just no nudity in the locker room for many of the younger people.

This post was edited

I swim and workout at City Sports. I've noticed that most guys over fifty don't cover up. However, most younger guys do the towel dance or go into the shower with their underwear on. I don't understand any of this! I guess they're just embarrassed of their small penis - no reason to be! Except who you are and live life to its fullest!

The minute I walk into the Locker Room after a workout I take off my sweaty clothes and set them on the bench and then open my locker, I go nice and slow. I always pick a locker that's the most visible to the main entrance of the locker room. After getting my towel I walk to the shower with a towel under arm and choose the first shower which is the most visible to everyone coming into the shower area and going into the pool.

When I start my shower, once again, I go nice and slow and make sure the curtain is wide open. When it's time to shave I start with my pubic, balls, butt hole and finish with the chest. Some guys stare and only makes me hard. I love it! If it's been a good day I'll walk back to the locker are semi hard and go past the sauna where all the men are sitting there looking out through the glass door. Once I reach my locker I take my time drying off a little more, putting on some baby oil and taking selfies. I guess one could say I'm an exhibitionist at heart.

I don't want to hear any negativity or criticism about this post. But, I do welcome praise and anyone who enjoys doing the same!

This post was edited