RE:After the family leaves

T6b6464 - lol Even though I think the lady on the second floor had caught me swimming nude before at night. Because the next day she called me Mr. Nudie in a passing conversation. lol

d_i_f_f_e_r_e_n_t_c - It is rough trying to add a blind when you have nothing to attach it to. It might have to go between the fence and house . Idk but I'll let you know when I think of something.

This post was edited

Rather than building anything else consider having a conversation with your neighbor. It sounds like they already know so just mention that you sometimes like to swim naked. Perhaps they either wouldn't care or you could set up a time. People are often much more understanding than we give them credit for.

This post was edited

Rather than building anything else consider having a conversation with your neighbor. It sounds like they already know so just mention that you sometimes like to swim naked. Perhaps they either wouldn't care or you could set up a time. People are often much more understanding than we give them credit for.

When a new neighbor moved in next door, long before I got the privacy fence, he mentioned that he liked to keep his back yard lights on after dark. I told him I was OK with that as long as he wouldn't complain if he notices I liked to keep my swimsuit off after dark. He never complained and neither did I.

This post was edited

I doubt I'll build anything on that side, he's seen me drinking coffee in an open bathrobe before and said nothing. I'll probably ask him if the skinny dipping bothers him. If it does i suppose I could limit it to evening or night time hours.

This post was edited