RE:Hanging Labias Or Hidden Labias

It's your labia, not your friends' so take any suggestion with a big pinch of salt. I have hidden labia but they still can be a bit uncomfortable e.g. when riding a bike so I do understand that big, hanging labia can be a bit cumbersome. For the aesthetics, different people like different things. It seems (opinion polls) that a short majority of men (in particular younger) prefer the Barbie look (small and hidden). Probably that's because they look more youthful. More experienced men may prefer bigger ones, as it's "more to work with". In any case I wouldn't consider surgery unless they were unsightly big or really uncomfortable. Looking at your pics, it doesn't seem to be the case. But as said, in the end it's your decision to make. But let's put it this way: it's easy to make them shorter but difficult/impossible to make them longer afterwards...

This post was edited

Hanging and prominent is such a beautiful look

This post was edited

Hanging and prominent is such a beautiful look

This post was edited

Great comment, have to agree, I find mine a reasonable compromise as they don't get in the way when riding yet are prominent enough to notice they are there.

This post was edited

Your labia looks very nice!

This post was edited

All labias are beautiful no matter what. They can change as well.

This post was edited

I love a large labia but have to say that all, hanging or hidden, are beautiful

This post was edited