RE:Lets see them!!

Its a funny thing about a penis. Theyre all the same but at the same time each is different. I love seeing a penis and love having mine seen.

This post was edited

Hello. 39 from Florida, USA.

(Cant figure out how to upload a pic from my phone on here)

This post was edited

Why are the pictures going away? I posted mine and it was there all day now it's gone...

This post was edited

I'll try....
Bella Vista, AR

This post was edited

Why are the pictures going away? I posted mine and it was there all day now it's gone...

Same here!

This post was edited

Id bet the mods are taking them off almost as fast as they can be put up
I think its the TOS that to have dick you have to have face. And the dick shouldnt be sexual or something like that

This post was edited

This is an example of why I don't visit this site too much. I don't like sex-negative nudism! I don't care if you have a hardon or show your asshole. I created my own sex positive groups elsewhere.

This post was edited

Yeah, this a very restricted site. Have you tried trueswingers.com? It is much better. You can use your same user id.

This post was edited

Trueswingers.com is run by the same folks who run True Nudists. I've herd that they're okay with photos of boners there, but have the same restrictions as far as close-ups. Anyone in the group who can verify that for sure??

BTW, I have several boner pics that slipped by the TN censors, two are within the first six photos on my Profile, so feel free to check them out, anyone who wishes to. They're designated for public viewing.

This post was edited

Do you have to have a separate password for TS?

This post was edited