RE:A really fantastic thing happened this weekend

Great story. Happy for you. Nothing better than an understanding and supportive partner

This post was edited

I am also very fortunate. My wife is very tolerant of my desire to be nude as much as possible. Im naked inside most of the time and wander the backyard and trails behind the house naked. We work in the garden together me naked her clothed.

As am I. My wife lets me be nude where ever I want knowing that I won't put myself at risk with the neighbors.

This post was edited

During the Covid epidemic, there has been a second epidemic. The number of people who have tried nudism had gone through the roof. Hopefully, it also means that the number of partners who accept or even join in has also increased.

My wife has always accepted my nudity but is terrified of people finding out. I'm hoping that will improve with time too

This post was edited

My wife is grudgingly accepting the backyard thing. I do wish she would embrace it. She, and mostly she with my carpentry and manual labor has created a truly backyard nudist paradise in our little yard. We are fortunate at this time to have our backyard neighbor and 1 side yard neighbor house unoccupied. But it really is beautiful out here. Tapping this out now on the backyard swing, with coffee in hand and nothing on but my slippers. Hey naked is naked but I am a COMPLETE tenderfoot

This post was edited